Sore breasts, intermittent VERY light pinkish spotting and had a regular period 2.5 weeks ago.
I was hoping someone could help me.  I have had sore breasts since a few days before the start of my last period on January 18th.  My breasts have been sore ever since and over the past couple of days, I have seen some very light pink blood in my discharge.  I don't notice the blood everytime I go to the bathroom, but every once in a while.  My last period lasted 7 days, which is unusual for me, but was a normal flow.  I have had no sex since before my last period.  On a related note, I did have an ectopic pregnancy back in September 2010.  I had to have surgery to remove the pregnancy as well as my right fallopian tube.  I still have both ovaries and my left tube.  Since having the surgery, my periods did change a bit, however, I haven't experienced sore breasts since before the ectopic.  I am just a little confused as to what is going on right now and was wondering if the sore breasts and light pink spotting could be an indication of anything.  Any help would be great.  Thanks!!