Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Spit kills sperm

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Spit kills sperm

For anyone TTC and didn't know. For the times we use spit on him or you it kills sperm so ladies please make sure you do not use it or other lubes. There is one lube called Preseed that is sperm friendly.

I heard egg white too, yes this sounds gross but they use it to store sperm!! You will not get sick as long as you wash the outside of the egg which has bad stuff on it, not the inside! Sit it out in room temperature for more then an hour.

I know that sounds gross but egg whites have lots of properties such as protien that sperm need to live. I have never had to use anything but lots of my friends have and we all want the info overload. hehehehe We choose what we do for us right:)

Best of luck to you all TTC
Tags: spit, sperm, kill, TTC