Success Rates-IUI with clomid and trigger shot
Hi Ladies!
As I posted this week, I got my devastating BFN on Thursday after my first natural IUI.  I am now back on the horse!  My AF started yesterday-I start clomid tomorrow, go for my ultrasound and trigger shot on 3-10 with IUI to follow on 3-11, as long as my follicles are good.

Anyone had success with this or any words of wisdom??  I was feeling so down this week after my BFN but am now trying to be positive starting my new cylce.

Thanks girls!
Hi Allie,
I am so sorry to hear about your BFN but its great to see you back on the horse - that is exactly what you need to do!!
I did clomid for 6 months with no IUI and it didn't work. I did trigger shot and IUI and it worked first time. I heard acupunture was meant to be great and I was planning to try that if this didn't work. My advise to you is completely zone in and don't let work, social engagements distract you. Although it depends on what your like - for me I had to completely concentrate on it. Get plenty of sleep , I took the day off when I did my IUI and stayed in bed all day. Skip the coffee and the wine from now til 9.5 months hopefully!! :) And don't worry if it feels AF is coming just think positive...If it doesn't work have a nice glass of wine or two but don't go back on the coffee.

Good luck and your time is near I can feel it!
OMG-thank you so much for your message!  You have given me great hope!!!  And congrats to you on your IUI working!  

I am trying to exercise, be positive and stay focused.

I so very much appreciate you taking the time to write to me.  :)  
Its so good to see u being so positive! Just remember this is a new cycle and 1 with a little extra help. Keep relaxed and try not to stress yourself out i knw easier said than done. Will be praying for u and u just go fotr it!! xxx
I have gotten BFP three times with IUI.  The first time was with clomid (very low dose 25 mg) and hcg trigger. That ended up being ectopic.

The second time was natural IUI cycle.  And by natural I mean, no follie stimulating meds but we did use hcg trigger to assist in timing.  This was a successful pg and my son is a year old now.

The third time was with follistim, hcg trigger and IUI...

With my son it took 3 IUIs to get viable pg and this time it took another 4 IUIs to get pg... so keep trying.. sometimes it takes a couple of tries... just keep believing you will get there..  
Well that makes me happy!  Thanks for sharing and congrats to you!!!  Hopefully some of your baby dust will rub off on me.
Your most welcome. It's lovely to see you being so positive because so many of us myself included can get so down. So its refreshing to read!

On the excercise front I have a personal trainer friend who told me not to get your heart rate up during your 2WW. No sits up or tummy exercise either. She recommended me to do yoga or walking on the threadmill is good too. I ended up just doing a couple of yoga classes in the end cause I was busy at work and just didn't want to overdo it.

Keep us posted and if you have any questions at all please ask!

Best of Luck