Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Success Rates taking 150 gonal F and trigger

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

I'm having a hard time finding any direct answers to my question. I must know if anyone has had success on their 2nd round of injectibles!! I took 150 Gonal F, then the trigger shot , and now i'm on the progesterone suppositories. My estrogen level was at 2000 before we did the IUI. I go in for a pregnancy test on May 1st but i cannot stand this 2WW!!! Please gie me some hope!
The chances of pregnancy doesn't have to do with the dosage.The dosage is given by your doctor in base of your response to the meds.But i have taken the same dosage as you but in combo with clomit, cause only injections would have been to much for me. And i got pregnant. So it worked for me and i wish it does for you.Good luck
I had 5 mature follicles - how many did you have when you got pregnant?
I had 4 follicles but got pregnant with a singleton.I m'c 3 times but got pregnant those 3 with the same method and dose.It worked fo rme every time.
I'm in sort of in the same boat as Jenny5...   I did clomid alone (+iui) for a few months with no luck, then we added in low doses of injectibles.  I took follistim which is the same thing as gonal f...  The injectibles were the magic bullit for me!  The first month I over-responded though, and they cancelled the IUI b/c I had 6 mature follies.  ON MY SECOND MONTH OF INJECTIBLES,,,  I got preggo with twins!  It was during  the Christmas holidays so they didn't monitor me very much that week, we kinda went into the IUI not really knowing for sure how many follies were actually mature...   Anyway, to answer your question, yes, the shots worked for me on my second month,,, and I got TWINS from it!

Good Luck
And yes I had a trigger shot also, with IUI 32-33 hours afterward...  =)
Its now 9dpiui and i'm having severe lower back pain and cramping in my lower abdomin (abdomen). Slightly nauses throughout the day and extrememly tired - but still so worried i'm not pregnant. I go in friday for my blood test to find out for sure but i just cant take another disappointment. It's been 8 months on meds and its making me so emotional! Anyone else experiencing this?
Avatar n tn
I am on my first month of gonal-f injections along with clomid...go in tomorrow for first sonogram to check my follies.  Hopefully some will be ready to go...in the past I was only on clomid and nothing matured.  
Avatar n tn
I am on my first cycle of gonal-f and letrozole with tic, i hope and pray that this works for me because we have done 4 cycles of clomid with no success.