Success after Laparoscopy?
Hi Ladies,

I'm scheduled for a lap in a month.  Currently, I have unexplained infertility, all other test have come back well, so hopefully this will explain something.  My RE suspects that I may have endo (although I have no symptoms such as heavy af or pain, or cramps).  

My question is:  "has anyone went on to have a successful pregnacy after having a lap?"
Hi rjoshua,

I also was unexplained and just had my lap. done on the 22nd of Dec. I will find out everything today on my post-op appointment.  I know how differicult it is when they tell you it's unexplained..  I wanted to wish you luck.
Thanks so much for your support and please keep me posted on your success.  
I have unexplained infertility also.  I have be on clomid and have had 3 IUI's done with no success.  My next option is injectable drugs along with the IUI or laproscopy.  My fertility doc doesnt think I need the laproscopy but I feel like I could be wasting money having the IUI's done when something else could be going on.  So I have opted for the laproscopy.  I had surgery to remove a large fibroid 7 years ago but everything went well with that.  My fertility doc doesnt do surgerys so I am headed back to my regular gyn.  I dont have an appt till 1/20 and I will schdl the lap at that time.  Keep me posted on how it goes.  I am wondering how long if at all you should wait to try again after the lap.  
I had a lap for endo about 8 months ago.  It may have helped but then we found out my DH has fertility issues too.  So- you never know.  Removing endo can help though.  I've heard your best chancec of ttc are within the six months following an endo lap.
I had a lap done in August, and my RE wanted me to take that month off, and then start TTC again the following cycle. But I think it's OK to have intercourse again once any bleeding you might have stops and you feel up for it.

Good luck to both of you, rjoshua and tracy!

I am going in for a lap on the 11th Jan. Very nervous .
I have one child who is 8 1/2  but we have never been able to have more.
I think the doctor feels possible endo but who knows.
It's taken us years to go to the doctor . I've had a bleed test and my hubby has been tested so just waiting for the results.

Anyway good luck to everyone
So did u go for it and were able to get that much awaited BFP? Thanks. I'm in the same situation and wondering the same.