Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Sucess rate with AMH L0.33

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Sucess rate with AMH L0.33

Hi!
i am 39 yrs old and got married very late. now planning for a baby plz share some good experiences you people had with low AMH levels such as L0.33 nM/L
Doctors say only IVF that too success rate is 25% only. The cost is too high that i felt like asking you, should i go for it or think for adoption..Feeling very low and can't face my Husband as he is fond if kids..I love him soo much.
Tags: IVF
I don't have a good experience, some notes. My AMH was 0.46 and haven't so far been successful with IVFs, however, you never know what's in your plate. You may be able to conceive naturally, but the numbers do look low. You may got be prepared for anything.

Good luck anyway. I am always here for you.

Thanks in that case i should take extra precautions. By the way what's your status as of now.. do you have kids?? If yes plz guide coz  this is my first try and my expectations are too high form my doctor.
Also i have some doubts about the injections they are asking me to take per embriyo implant what are these for and what would be their side effects.
I haven't been successful yet, did 4 cycles already, working on fifth on with donor egg. Injections won't have major side effects, they should be fine, just that it takes time to get used to them. Good luck, you can reach me out for anything in particular.
HI!
i am still in dilemma when my docs says that the chances are 25% as far as i can understand the eggs are there though the count may be less. But for IVF they require less no if eggs only so what is the risk..and is my body's baby bearing capacity is less due to low amh ... risk in what parameters..less eggs to b fertilized or capacity of the body to hold the child is less..

Thanks You ans are a great support to build my courage and i am shaping my mind for the best or worse to come..

All the best to you :) this time..

Love..

CRK
Low AMH can only affect your egg quantity, it can not stop you from carrying the baby. You may produce lesser eggs even on high doses of injections. But never know, you may be a success with 1 good quality egg.
Thanks!
For the first time i am feeling very positive about the procedures.
The only hitch is that when my Doctor talks about success rate what does she mean.. Post implant success or IVF success.
I believe the success rate they mean is about live birth chances. My doc also gave me those numbers. I keep praying for your success dear.
Thanks  a Lot.
Love to have you as my friend.. Believe me its been a great soulmate thing that we discussed about..

I am sure your prayers will be a big support above all the efforts.

Got my histero scopy done docs say all is well and the uterine cavity is quiet healthy.