Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Summer IVF Buddies

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Viewing 201-268 comments:
I got a call and they said out of 26 eggs, 18 fertilized.  I'm happy about that, but still sore from er.
Anetski- AF came as normal after my BFN, but I was also 6 days longer on my next cycle.

Piggy - I will be having my mock transfer on the 10th and starting Lupron on the 13th. Then I will be doing nothing till AF starts. You are most likely safe to take an extended weekend with your hubby. If you want to be sure ask you RE, most of them understand this is stressful, he would most likely encourage going on a mini vacation.

Mona- Sorry to hear that you are having so much pain after your ER. You should feel better in a day or two if not I would call your RE. Hope you feel better.

Rach- When are you going to post your fertilized numbers? I can't wait hear the outcome. I will be doing my mock transfer on the 7/10 and starting Lupron on 7/13.

Kibbles-  Welcome to the forum
Thank you veRy much!  Here's hoping all goes well w/you too.  Our prayers are with everyone for everyone to be blessed, Amen.

***BABY*DUST*BABY*DUST*BABY*DUST***

***STICKY*VIBES****
Mona- What a great number. Did you get the phone call yet on how they are doing? When are you going for transfer? How are you feeling? Better I hope.
I got an update yesterday that out of the 18 fertilized eggs, 13 are growing great and the other five are kind of growing slowly.  My transfer is tomorrow.  Wish me luck and the best of luck to all of you. I also feel much better.  My stomach seems to be swollen though.  I do not know if that is normal.
Mona- That is wonderful news! Lots of sticky baby dust for you tomorrow and the next 9 months. My stomach was swollen for about a week after but then it went down.
Good luck tomorow on your transfer. How many are you transfering and are you freezing the others?

Throwing lots of SSBD your way! :))
Piggy,

I think it's absolutely a great idea to take a long weekend.  I took 2 weekend get-aways my last IVF cycle and even thought I had to take my injections with me I still enjoyed the time away to relax and regroup.  I am starting my 3rd IVF cycle this week and will be on BCP's for 3 weeks so my DH and I are going to FL for a week before I start the injections.  I am hoping to come back from a week on the beach totally relaxed.

We are having two transferred and yes we will be freezing the rest.  I have had two previous miscarriages, one blighted ovum and the other I lost at eight weeks.  We did concieve (conceive) those two naturally after having my tubes opened, but they closed back up and did not open again.  Therefore I am nervous so I opted to freeze them.
Dont be nervous, be positive.
We all seem to have gone thru so much ttc.......

I'll be thinking of you and praying you get a BFP!
Hey guys!  I did my transfer, they transfered 2 embroys so keeping my fingers cross they make it!!! :O)  Good luck to the rest of u!!!
Good luck rxyrxx stay off your feet and stay calm. The ttw will go by quickly I'm sure.  Just stay busy. Baby dust!
Egg retrieval for me tomorrow morning. Nervous!
mamom15- Beta 7/1
A_muse4u - TWW Began 06/23/09 12 noon, Progesterona Injection 200 mg 06/21***06/25***06/30 & 07/04, 1 prednisona 5 mg every 12 hrs.,  Progesterona 200 mg 1 Vaginal @8 a.m. & 1 @ 8 p.m. (DH does these) w/1 oral @1 p.m., Estradiol 2 mg 2 every 12 hrs.  
baby4me- Beta 7/1
upstate- Beta Thursday (Today?)

rachjas0623- ER 6/26, 22 eggs
rxyrxx919-  ER 6/24, 22 eggs & 20 fert., ET 6/29
anetski- ER TMW!
mona- ER 6/25, 26 eggs, 18 fert. ET 6/30

kmcarino- On BCPS, starting Lupron 6/28 & stims 7/9
KellyD0731- Waitingon AF to start BCPs
fairyzduzt- Mock transfer 7/10 & starting Lupron 7/13
4everwealth-  Zoladex 6/16, stimming 7/7
Piggy 2- ON BCPs, Dr. Appt 7/8 (mock transfer)
stressed- Starting Lupron 6/20
hopefultobepreggy-  RE Wed, stims start 7/3
PaulineRich- On BCPs, RE appt 7/6
kibbles- waiting to start BCPs, IVF # 2

mona & rxy- How are you feeling? That's great that your ET's went well!  Where are your betas set for?

KellyD- I just need to say that I am so jealous about your vaca! : ) We decided to not go anywhere big this summer. I am a teacher. My cycle started at the end of the school year and I am getting ready for ET.It's just hard to plan with all of these appt! But, it will be worth it in the end!

AFM- I am waiting on the call... ET is either tmw (5dt) or Thursday (6dt). As of yesterday I had 8 embies growing strong!
Hey Rach,

ET day is the most exciting part of the whole process (next to the BFP, of course).  I wish you all the best of luck!  We hindered on the vacation but my DH said that I need a week off after having gone through 2 failed IVFs already this year and needed to have some down time to relax.  I'm glad it worked out that I would be on BCP's and the last week of them we can go away.  It's so hard through this whole process of trying to plan ANYTHING!

I am signing off of this thread.  Yesterday morning I started spotting and this morning I have full on AF with huge clots.  I was devastated because I did not even make it to Beta. We are trying to set up an appt with our RE to check what happened.  I witnessed a very bad car accident on Saturday.  I was involved in a car accident and any time this happens I always have a breakdown.  At this poinr everything is under speculation from my end.  I am still trying to come to terms with it.  This is our first IVF and I did not expect it to take such an emotional toll on me.  

Sorry girls, I did not want the first reult to be a BFN but thats the way life rolls I guess.  Take care and good luck everyone.  
Keep your head up mamom, I know how you feel I failed my first try at ivf. But don't give up hope.
mona- Good luck with your transfer today!  I hoep they stick!

rxy- Good luck!  I hope they make it too!

Anetski-  Good luck tomorrow with your retrieval:)  I hope you get a lot of mature eggs!

mamom- I am so sorry AF showed:(  It is so devastating and I hope that you get your bfp next time:)

rachjas- I know I will be going through the same thing as you in a few weeks.  I hope that you get the call soon and know when your transfer will be.  I hope all 8 make it!

We moved everything into our new house but can not move ourselves in yet because the AC has to be fixed first.  Maybe a few more days.  The Lupron is giving me headaches and I was bleeding for the last four days I guess from my  bc pills not being taken on time.

SSBD!
mamom:  I am soooo sorry! I can't even imagine how u feel!  My thoughts are with u!!!

rach:  I am good just chillin on the couch :o)  hoping and hoping everything is going ok!!!   My beta is scheduled for the 8th.  Good luck on ur transfer!  

anetski:  good luck with ur transfer!!!

So I had 2 embies transferred 1 grade 2 and 1 grade 3... they said that was good but I'm not sure what that means.  When we asked they don't really explain anything.  I know the scale is from 1-5,  2 seems a little good but 3 seems just ok... I wish they were both grade 1 :o)  so that kinda shot my confidence a little.  Today I'll call and see if they were able to cryopreserve any.  
I am so sorry AF showed up.

No words can really comfort you right now the way a BFP would have but I hope you come out of feeling down and very emotional very soon.

We are all here for you whenever you need us. Take care and God bless.
anetski - Good luck with retrieval tomorrow. It will go well and a good number of good eggs will be retrieved.

rxy - I wish you a BFP! :))

rach - Good luck with your transfer.

AFM - I'm so glad July is starting coz that means I will start stimming soon. I have had very bad headaches the past two days and I'm sure is from the Zoladex injection. I must say it hasnt been a smooth couple of weeks with hot flashes and headaches.
Anetski- GL 2morrow

Rxyrxx- Sending lots of baby dust your way. Just think PG, cuz you are until proven otherwise.

Rachjas- GL with your transfer.

Mamom15- I'm sorry and I know how devasting it can be. I just went thru my 1st IVF and got a BFN. I had my hopes up very high. Cuz RE thought it would work the 1st time. I'll be praying for you.

AFM- I cant wait until Aug to do my FET. Im just so thankful that I have 2 snowbabies. KMFC that the next time will work.
mamom- I am so sorry. I know it is devastating, but hopefully in a little few days you'll start to feel a better and be ready to try another cycle. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

rxy- Hoping you get an BFP. Make sure your drinking lots of water.

anetski- Good luck tomorrow!

rach & mona- Good luck with your transfer.

Ladies, I hated to hear the news about mamon especially today.  My re said my eggs were grade a.  He transferred two. All went well we froze the rest. My beta is the 9 th.
mamom15- Beta 7/1, We are thinking of you!
baby4me- Beta 7/1
rxyrxx919-  ET 6/29, Beta 7/8
mona- ET 6/30, Beta 7/9

rachjas0623- ET Thursday
anetski- ER TMW!

KellyD0731- Waitingon AF to start BCPs
stressed- Starting Lupron 6/20
PaulineRich- On BCPs, RE appt 7/6, FET August
kibbles- waiting to start BCPs, IVF # 2
Hey Rach,

I just wanted to tell you good luck tomorrow and I will be thinking about you and keeping my fingers crossed!

On a lighter note, AF was due today and she can't come quick enough.  I'm ready to start the 3rd round already!  My DH has gotten a new job and is luckily able to put off starting until August so we can take advantage of our last IVF cycle covered by his current insurance.  Everytime I go to the bathroom I just pray AF is there......and so far.....nothing!  Hopefully tomorrow she will show her nasty face.

Again, good luck!
Hi ladies

19 eggs retrieved today. It is the same amount as last time, Pretty sore but hopefully tomorrow will be better.Looking forward to the call to see how many fertilized. Transfer on monday 6th. Beta 17th.

Mamom15  - So sorry about AF. All we can do is get up and try again. I hope next time is the one for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It will and have to happen for all of us.
anetski- Congrats on 19 eggs!  I hope all fertilize for you!  Your sorenesss will go away...just rest up and give it some time.

rach- Good luck tomorrow!  How many embryos do you have now?  How many will be transferred and what grade are they?

I have been having awful headaches and have also had hot flashes like 4everwealth.  That is what Lupron does to me, at least in the beginning.  My first appt. will be next Tuesday.
Hello ladies!  Rach, good luck! Anetski, 19 is great!!! Good luck! :o)  kmcarino, I'm sorry to hear about ur awful headaces!!! Those are the worst!  They only thing I can do is sleep to make me feel better when that happens!!

afm:  I was on bed rest the rest of the day Monday & yesterday.  I did real well Monday but yesterday I had to pee like every hour!!! i was kinda worried I was getting up to much but for some reason I think I was retainng water and when I do that and lay down I have to pee lots!!! (sorry tmi)  So I was kinda worried about that... I think it came from all the stims and being bloated... not sure.  So today re says I can resume normal activity so now it's time for me to keep busy until next wed. :o)
mamom15-  We are thinking of you!  You are in our thoughts and in our prayers!
A_muse4u - TWW Began 06/23/09 12 noon, Progesterona Injection 200 mg 06/21***06/25***06/30 & 07/04, 1 prednisona 5 mg every 12 hrs.,  Progesterona 200 mg 1 Vaginal @8 a.m. & 1 @ 8 p.m. (DH does these) w/1 oral @1 p.m., Estradiol 2 mg 2 every 12 hrs.  Beta 07/08 or 07/09  
baby4me- Beta 7/1
rxyrxx919-  ET 6/29, Beta 7/8
mona- ET 6/30, Beta 7/9

rachjas0623- ET Thursday
anetski- ER TMW!

KellyD0731- Waitingon AF to start BCPs
stressed- Starting Lupron 6/20
kibbles- waiting to start BCPs, IVF # 2  

mamom15:  I'm VERY heart-broken and saddened at the horrific-truama that you've recently just gone through.  Words cannot even begin to mend your heart, dear.  God and all of heaven are with you, I'm sure, though.  And, as for your web-sisters....we're here for you too, always.  Our prayers are with you and yours that you will have a healthy recovery and find the mamom you are meant to be A.S.A.P.  Take care, mamom, try not to worry sO much and be positive and have faith in everything you do.  God gives us what we need when we need it.  God knows you don't deserve to be unhappy.  When you cry, the angels cry.  When one door in heaven closes, mamom, . . .another two doors open.  You'll see!  Don't lose hope!  Stay strong!

All:  I'm very happy to read all of the activities going on here!  We're still praying for everyone to be as blessed as we can be no matter what we are going through every day through each and everyone's individual journies.  God, please, grant all of our wishes and safely, guide us through these trying times we've all chosen to embark on together here and now, shed your ever loving grace upon us now, more than ever, help us become what we were meant to be, show us how to love ourselves and everyone around us as you love us, Amen.

***BABY*DUST*BABY*DUST*BABY*DUST***  
I just wanted to let you all know that my test was negative.  Sending lots of baby dust to you all and praying you never have to a neg. result!
baby4me: I am soo sry!

Got a call from the nurse this morning... transfer is set for Thursday, 6dt. I have to be there at 12:15pm (est), ET is set for 12:30. I am empty mu bladder 1 hr. ahead of time and then drink 6-8 glasses of H2O! ohhh boy.... Maybe I should have practiced that?!?! : ) She also said told me a little bit about my embies, but said that they Lab would call later. Well, 3:55pm rollled around.. they hadn't called. So, I called them. What they nurse told me this AM was pretty right on... the lab tech. can just go into more detail.

6 from group 1
2 graded 1.5 (both blast!!!!)
2 graded 2.0 (both morula - stage before blast)
2 graded 3.5 (1-3 cell and 1-4 cell ...... degenerating : ( )

2 from group 2
1 graded 1.5 (blast)
1 graded 2.0 (blast)

She confirmed that they will pick the best 2 tmw... and she said she think we may have some to freeze. She said they can tell us tmw!
hi

Just got the call. out of our 19 eggs retrieved, 15 fertilized normally so hopefully we will end up with more than 1 good one but still a few days to go.

Baby4me70 -  I am so sorry about the BFN. That *****! Are you trying again?
Baby4me- I am so sorry to about your negative results. Try to stay positive, and use this time as a stepping stone for your next time. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Anetski- 19!!! That is great.

Rach- Those are great numbers. Hoping and praying you get your BFP!!!

ALL- Try and stay  positive in these trying times. When all seems lost look at all the good that is in your life. Hoping everyone gets their BFP soon. ( VERY SOON!!!)
My af came today and I start my bc on Sat. for 21 days. I am just so happy to get this process started. I will keep everyone posted on how everything goes.
anetski- That is great!!  Congratulations!  I think you will end up with a lot to choose from!

rachjas- I am thinking of you today as you have your transfer---you have several good embryos so it is looking really good for you!

Baby4me- I am so sorry about yoru negative result.  I know how awful it feels.  I hope you once you cry it out, that you will be able to get up and try again:)

Rxy- I forget, did you have a 3 day or a 5 day transfer?  Did the doctor tell you to stay on bed rest for Monday and Tuesday?  I am wondering since my office does not suggest bed rest at all and I planned to do one day of bed rest since I have a friend that did it and got pregnant both times.  SSBD!
Hello Ladies,

Looks like I am back in the trying game.  I started with BCP yesterday.  So, Kibbles, you are going to be my partner.  I have a HSG scheduled next week. He made some slight changes in dosage and added estrogen to aid in implantation.  I am going to push for a 5 day blast this time, lets see what he says

Anetski, Rach and RXy - Good luck, praying for you
kmcarino:  I had a 5 day transfer.  And my dr. told me to stay on bed rest the day of the transfer and the day after. I was reading online that some dr.'s don't do bed rest because ivf is supposed to mimic the natural cycle of getting pregnant but idk... It was nice to get back to normal activity the day after :o)
WOW ladies....I just happened across this post, and spent the last 30 minutes reading all of your stories! You all have me on the edge of my seat to see how everyone's IVF turns out!

Good Luck Everyone!!!

****Baby Dust For All****
mamom- How long do you have to be on the bcp? I think I will ask for a 5dt, my last cycle I did a 3dt.
mamom15- I was very sorry to hear about your BFN, but it's good that you guys are trying again. Stay positive and I'll be crossing my fingers for you.

Baby4me- Sorry to hear about your heartbreak as well. This is such a tough process. I hope that you have better results next time.

anetski, rach, rxyrxx,- good luck to all of you! I hope you get your BFP!!!!

AFM- Dr. has changed up the program. I went in this morning for bloodwork b/c they want me to take lupron longer and take it with my BCP. So Dh and I have to decide today whether or not we can still go through this cycle. DH is in the navy and will be leaving at around time for embryo transfer. This is causing one of the biggest fights we have ever been in. He thinks im being self centered only focusing on the cycle, and not understanding his point of view about being half way around the world and not knowing if I'm pregnant. I knew that this process would be hard. It was the first time we did it. I knew it would be stressful... but does the end goal justify all the damage to the relationship? I just dread thinking about stopping the process now and having to start all over again in a month or two. And it doesn't help that the meds make me feel like a crazy person. I just needed to vent my frustration a little bit. I didn't have anyone to talk to last time, and this website and you girls help tremendously! It's very comforting to know that we are not alone in our struggles. I'll post tomorrow and let you guys know if i'm still in it.

I want to join u guys !!
We have decided to go for IVF and I started BCP from yesterday for 21days.
Welcome help4baby. I start my bcp on Sat. for 21 days. This is my second round of ivf, I will pray you will only have to do one.
Hi Everyone,

I am new to this site. this is my  2nd IVF. I had 2 embryo transfer on tuesday JUne 30th.
I fell sorness around my ovaries since then. I am so nervous? what's the reasons for it?
Can someone help me? please!!!!!!
HI all

I have noticed you are all taking birth control pills before starting ivf. What is the reason for that. I would be interested to see how the procedures difer.

This is how mine works:

day 21 of cycle start Lupron or in my case Synaral nasal spray to lower the estrogen level to keep me from ovulatinag.
After Af has started or a few days before depending on cycle lenght they take bloods and if hormone levels are where they want them they start you on Hormone injections (in my case Gonal F 112.5 units).
I did those injections for almost 2 weeks this time with a few booster Pregnol injections as well. Except the Dr lowered the Gonal F to 75 units for the last 3-4 days.
I probably had 4 blood tests while on the gonal f and 2 ultra sound scans.
I triggered 36 hours before egg collection. The day after I am on vaginal pessaries for 15 days.

Is above very different to yours?
For my first IVF which was succesful I had cramping all the time. It is very normal.
Hey guys,

I am doing my IVF this month, i have started Lupron and have been on it for just over a week. I will start my stimulating meds this weekend. Not looking forward to doing three needles a day but you do what you gotta do i guess :) I will have the extraction on the 15-17th of July can anyone share experience of extraction? I know that they are not fully putting me out so i was just wanting to know what I can expect. I should be going through the transfer on the 20-22 and I am so excited and nervous all at the same time. i know some of you are going though the same thing or just had transfers so baby dust to you all....:)
anetski- I was told by my doctor that the BCP will help keep any cysts from forming on your ovaries, and it also keeps you from ovulating until you begin lupron.  BTW I got a call saying that I had 8 eggs that were able to be frozen.
When should you stay on bedrest after a 3 day transfer? Doesn't implantation occur around the 5th day?  I know rxy had a 5 day transfer and had to stay on bedrest for two days, but what about day 3 transfers?  Was anyone told to rest for a few days after their 3 day transfer?
Welcome to the newcomers:)  This site is really great:)  Stressed118- I have had several retrievals and the worst part for me is getting the IV put in.  Other than that, you may have tenderness in your belly area from all of the eggs on the day of the retrieval and you will probably feel very bloated.  It is very quick and they will be able to tell you right away how many eggs they get.  You will probably have to start progesterone in oil injections the night of the retrieval and you take one every night.  I hate these IM shots but I always ice my butt for a while and I hardly feel a thing:)  The day after the ER, they should call you to tell you how many have fertilized and they should keep you updated every day on the progress of your embryos.  I am doing my fourth IVF this month.  I start stims next Thursday.  Good luck and be sure to keep in touch:)
anetski:  Well I'm glad to know u had cramping and it was a successful ivf, I have been having cramping all day today and have been kinda depressed about it... I kinda feel like my cramping feels like  my period cramping.  I just keep thinking it would be way to soon to get my period but it's hard to stay positive feeling like this.  
Hi ladies

Your cycles sound tough with all those injections. This time I only had to inject once a day for 14 days or so except the extra booster shots they wanted me to do aswell to get the eggs more mature.

When I had my transfer done last year the doc told me to go about my life as usual. He said go for a run, have sex do what ever you like except hot baths, sauna and all that. I admit I sat on my bum for almost 2 days. This time I can't. My boy will keep my busy and my husband has to work so I hope it will be ok.

I am excited. I hope there will be lots of BFP! Bring it on....

Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks 4 the BD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~STICKY~~~STICKY~~~STICKY~~~***BABY*DUST*** FOR ALL

Well, since stefanie1976 brought it to my attention on POST IVF MEDS thread.  I've added more.  :)

A_muse4u - DET/IVF 06/23  Progesterona Injection 200 mg 07/04, 1 prednisona 5 mg every 12 hrs.,  Progesterona 200 mg 1 Vaginal @8 a.m. & 1 @ 8 p.m. (DH does these) w/1 oral @1 p.m., Estradiol 2 mg 2 every 12 hrs.   Pre Natal Vits w/DHA 1 of each per day Addtl Vit E 1 Per Day & Addtl Calcium Chews 1 per day Beta 07/08 or 07/09

baby4me- Need Update

rxyrxx919-  ET 6/29, Beta 7/8
mona- ET 6/30, Beta 7/9

rachjas0623- ET Yesterday!!!!

anetski- ER 19  Fertilized 15  

kmcarino- On BCPS, startied Lupron 6/28 & stims 7/9

KellyD0731- Need Update

stressed- Lupron Begin Meds This Wknd  ER 15-17 ET 20-22  IVF JUL!!!!
hopefultobepreggy-  RE Yesterday, stims start today Still on Lupron BCP's Pondering to stay or drop (?)
kibbles- waiting to start BCPs 07/04, IVF # 2  

O.k.,. you all:  I've updated to the best of "my" knowledge.  :)  If I've left anything out, or anyone, please let me know.  I've taken it upon myself to update for our dear, sweet rachjas0623 while she is on her own private mission to create....like the rest of us.  :)))))

We miss you veRy much rachjas0623, and we can't wait for you to join us again A.S.A.P.

~~~STICKY~~~STICKY~~~STICKY~~~***BABY*DUST*BABY*DUST*BABY*DUST*** TO US ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :)))))))))))

We're praying for a healthy recovery A.S.A.P. for you and for your BFP that's in your future too.  Take care and stay positive, Baby4me70.  

rxyrxx919-  ET 6/29, Beta 7/8
mona- ET 6/30, Beta 7/9
Ms123-ET 06/30

rachjas0623- ET Yesterday!!!!

anetski- ER 19  Fertilized 15

kmcarino- On BCPS, started Lupron 6/28 & stims Today IVF JUL

KellyD0731- Need Update

mamom15-BCP's
help4baby-BCP's

Welcome help4baby & Ms123 our thread leader will be back shortly.  

I hope this is up to date, now.  (?)  :)
Sry I have been missing. Relaxing as much as possible. Here's a quick update. Transfer went well...it was kind of silly at one point...My RE kept saying "everything looks backward!" Come to find out... after a few mintues... the nurse who was doing the ultrasound had the wand backwards! lol. After that got situated.. all went fine!

Anyway, we transferred 2 blasts (both 1.0 --highest grade)!!! They are beautiful! I started crying when they showed me the picture. They were also able to freeze 2 other blasts yesterday and I just got a call from them today that another one made it to freeze today! So, I have a total of 3!!

Beta is Friday morning at a local lab. Last time I used this lab, I got the call from my clinic mid-afternoon. So, one week from today!

Everyone- I am thinking of all you no matter where you are in your journeys. I want to thank you all for your continuing support, prayer and well wishes!!!

I will try to do personals tmw! I am thinking of all of you! A_Muse.. thanks for updating.. I just thinks it's an easy way to keep up with everyone!
Muse - here is my update.  AF was late, she was due on Tuesday but she finally showed up yesterday (7/3).  I go to the RE tomorrow morning 7/5 for bloodwork & also starting BCP's tomorrow for 23 days.  Tentatively starting stims on 7/31 (my b-day) and ER should be week of 8/10.  As things progress I will keep you posted.

Rach - so glad to hear things went well.  To have 3 frozen is incredible.  After 2 cycles we only had 1 freeze so I am hoping this cycle we will get at least 1 more.  

Mamom, Kibbles & Help4Baby - sounds like we are only days apart in our cycles.  I'm so glad to have a few of us going through the same things at the same time.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Round 3 for us is the charm.  I'm not prepared for another disappointment.

Happy 4th Ladies!

rxyrxx919-  ET 6/29, Beta 7/8
mona- ET 6/30, Beta 7/9

rachjas0623:  Congratulations!!!!!  We're in the 2ww. now. :)))))  Hurray for the frosties*** that made it!!!  :)  I just updated bc it seemed that everyone was wandering w/o you around.  It is up to each of us to update each day depending on who comes on first, though, remember?!  That's what we all agreed to in the beginning.  I just noticed noone was doing it....I had time....sO....I did it.  It was no bother.  It kept me busy.  ;)  Glad all went well, except for the bckwrd nurse.  *<%-/  Happy to see you back!!!!!!!

KellyD0731:  Thx 4the update!  :)  That's my 2nd born son's b'day, also.  Continue to keep us posted!  That's how we all learn a little more than we knew b4.  Thx, again.  

Ms123-ET 06/30  Beta  (?)

rachjas0623- 2ET 07/02 3 Frosties*** ;)  Beta 07/10

anetski- ER 19  Fertilized 15  

KellyD0731- RE bw BCP's 07/05  stimms 07/31  ER wk of 08/10

hopefultobepreggy-  stimming Lupron BCP's Pondering to stay or drop (?)

kibbles- BCPs Today IVF # 2  

mamom15-BCP's
help4baby-BCP's

***~~~***HAPPY***~~~***4TH***~~~***OF***~~~***JULY***~~~***

~~~STICKY~~~STICKY~~~STICKY~~~***BABY***DUST***BABY***DUST***BABY***DUST***

Day 4 post ER and we still have 7 eggs that is going strong. Transfer is tomorrow so we will see what we end up with.

Good luck every one.

Transfered day 5 full blastocyst embryo today. We still have 4 growing and we hope to get 1 or 2 to freeze but they need to be full blastocyst before freezing.

Didn't think I would be emotional this time but offcourse I shed a little tear when I saw the embryo on the screen.

The doc advised that the chances of it working is around 40% but if you are one of the women that get more than one embryo to blsatocyst stage it goes up to 45%. They are only numbers but 45 sounds better than 40.

I hope we all get there this cycle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry for not updating sooner and thank you so much for the words of concern. I really needed them and it is nice to have people who care.  (Long story).  Anyway, I have started my AF on the 3rd and I will talk to the RE on the 9th.  My husband and I are both in agree we want to try again so I think we are going to give it one more chance.  I know we would try until the banks ran out of money if we could, but we can't.  Plus, I just took a $13K a year pay cut so that really hurts!  Anyway, I will continue to say if it is the Lords will then it will work this time around.
anetski:  Well I'm glad everything went well.  ARe you taking any days to rest?  

Baby4me:  I'm glad ur giving it another try!!! Hopefully this will be ur time!!!
All,

I m having little side effect of BCP i.e. tired/achy leg and feet and loss of " taste." Anyone else have/had this?? Rest is fine with me now except lots of things going on my mind about IVF :) that's natural.

Good Luck to everyone.

help4baby - I am tired and no taste so same side effects as you.  Even tho this is my 2nd time, I cannot help but think too much

Baby4me - I am so glad you decided to give it another shot.

anetski - good luck and hope you get a BFP soon

AFM - I have another HSG on 8th which is when my RE will decide when to start with Lupron.  This time I have decided to be on bed rest after the procedure.  Eat a pineapple core a day, eat brazil nuts, yams, anything for implantation :)
Hello ladies, well I'm getting close to my beta!!! I'm debating whether to test or not!!! UGh the suspense is killing me!!! So last night my dh gave me my progesterone injection and omg i am in sooo much pain today!!! I can barley walk... my muscles are getting sooo sore after all these injections in them!!!
Hi all!

Some people are have troube finding/loading this thread. Since it's getting a little long, I have started it over. I called it, "Summer IVF # 2." It can be found under the Fertility forum. So, read all the post on this as needed, but start posting under the new! I know that for the people who have dial-up, the other one was getting a little long.

rxyrxx919 : lots of luck on your way!!!  

Viewing 201-268 comments: