Aa
A
A
Close
Superfoods For Optimum Health: Chlorella and Spirulina
Found an EXCELLENT link for information ~ enjoy! (I was told by my acupuncturist to start on Chlorella at my last session on Monday.  Since my IVF didn't complete, you better believe after crying all day yesterday I WILL be going out today to get this today - she recommended Sun Chlorella.  They sell it @GNC.  She also recommended Monavie/Acai Berry.):

http://www.chlorellafactor.com/
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
318181 tn?1336447096
Wow! Very interesting! At first, I thought for sure he would either be selling it himself on the website or get a percentage from advertisers selling chlorella or spirulina...but he specifically points out that he does not benefit from any of this. So that does make it more credible to me. I haven't read all of it yet, but I will!

So sorry about your IVF cycle...
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Went right out and got the Sun Chlorella, took it as soon as I got in the car w/some water (only 2 tabs), and about 5 minutes later I tasted metal first then like a coolness..??..weird - VERY weird.  Went grocery shopping - got my fav (Liverwurst...I know ewwwee..but it's YUMMY!!).  I came home and made a quick sandwich and took 4 more.  Will let you know what other results are, but if it helps, I'll try ANYTHING!!!!

Thanx!!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
318181 tn?1336447096
That's too funny! I LOVE liverwurst too!!! Best of luck with the chlorella! I'd love to hear how it works for you!

:-)
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community Resources