TMI Question - CM
I have a very TMI question.  Yesterday I went to the washroom (for the first time of the day) around 11am-ish.  When I went to wipe there was a TON of CM... Like I needed two wipes to get it gone. I mean, around O I get some, but NOTHING like this.  Has anyone ever experienced this? Is this considered an early sign of pregnancy? Any of you BFP's out there, please let me know if you've had this.
I have had months where I had a ton of CM and was not preggers. It is a very poor indication of pregnancy.  In this preg I did not get a lot of extra CM until I was a few weeks along. It has increased as the preg has progressed.

Good Luck tho!!
not sure if you're still around - but I did turn out to be pregnant and had a baby boy last year - sept 2010.  Now we're back on the wagon trying for our last.... and yes, no crazy cm this time.... but, I haven't tested yet either....