TSH Levels for fertility
Hi.....

I hope everyone is doing well out there. My life has had its ups and downs and it's frustrating and dark at times but I am still hanging in there.

Well....my TSH and other lab tests are back. My TSH levels are 3.74 ( normal for thyroid levels) but not for fertility levels. My FT4 was also normal.....i don't have the values now with me. My insulin fasting was 15. The nurse said it has to below 14.

This cycle I started clomid 100 mg from Day 3 to Day 7 and Ovidrel .5 mu or ml ( i am not sure about ovidrel) it was a tiny syringe. I am feeling quite positive about it.
What do you think about my TSH levels? I am on levothyroxine 50mcg from last 2 years....I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism 4 years. What can I do bring my TSH levels to the ideal levels for conception. What do you think about my insulin levels(fasting)? thanks a lot.
Post your thyroid results in the "Thyroid Disorders" community. There are plenty of knowledgeable members there that can interpret your results. As for TSH levels, above 2.5mU/L is not normal.

"In the future, it is likely that the upper limit of the serum TSH euthyroid reference range will be reduced to 2.5 mIU/L because more than 95% of rigorously screened normal euthyroid volunteers have serum TSH values between 0.4 and 2.5 mIU/L." - American Association for Clinical Chemistry (AACC).

Some infertility specialists believe that for optimal fertility, the TSH level should be 2 mU/L or less.  Sounds like your levothyroxine should be increased.  Check thyroid antibodies - TPOAb (thyroid peroxidase antibody) and TgAb (thyroglobulin antibody). High thyroid antibody levels are linked to infertility. High antibody results is diagnostic of Hashimoto's Thyroiditis (autoimmune hypothyroidism).  Numerous studies show 200mcg of selenium daily lowers TPOAb antibodies.

Also, a vitamin B12 deficiency is a cause of infertility. 40% of hypothyroid patients showed a vitamin B12 deficiency in one study. Magnesium deficiency is strongly linked to insulin resistance and diabetes. Low magnesium levels are common with hypothyroidism.  Another deficiency that is extremely common with hypothyroidism is vitamin D (98% deficient in autoimmune thyroid disease). One study found 93% of women with infertility were deficient in vitamin D.
thanks a lot. that answers my question.