TTC AND CONFUSED!
Hi im 21 and me and my bf have been together for 5 years and only been trying for a few months. i had sex for like a week that i was to be Fertile and i was to get my period on the 3th and got it on the 4th it was very light and a brownish pink and then picked up on the red and then heavy. i have NEVER! had a period like this.  IM CONFUSED!!!  What does this mean.
It probably doesn't mean anything. A little spotting before you get your period is normal, and so is being a day late (or early). I would say, keep trying! It can take a normal, healthy couple up to a year to conceive, and since you've only been trying for a few months, I wouldn't worry about anything yet. Plus, even with PERFECT timing, it's not always a given that you get pregnant. It all depends on the quality of the egg that was released and your partners sperm at the time; and even if the egg fertilizes, it doesn't always lead to pregnancy. That's why they say to try for a year before seeing a specialist. Best of luck with everything!