Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
TTC Obsession

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

TTC Obsession

OK so I had a mc in December 2014 after TTC for 8 months and hubby and I are trying again. But I am going out of my mind... Each month feels harder and the two week wait before testing or waiting for af drives me mad. I feel as though all I can think about is having a baby. Is this normal? I'm trying my hardest to relax, but I just can't get it out of my mind. Anyone else feel this way when TTC?
Yesss, were trying for our 1st baby and its been years for us ttc. But I just keep calm and trust in God. I think about it all the time sis, u cant help it when u want it so bad.
Yes I feel the exact  same way. it's all I think about and day dream about but I have realize it's not healthy to be that way and I have just given it to God. I am just enjoying my husband and loving the time i have with him. I prayed and said "I am giving it to you Lord. I cannot handle this anymore."  Just try to enjoy each day as it comes.
It's very normal don't worry...we're all the same! Ppl say don't think about it, relax, etc...it ain't easy tho:(