TTC
Ok ladies, since last Jan my fiancée and I have been trying to get pregnant with no luck? I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on something to help us. I have a three yr old from a previous relationship and I don't want the age gap to be too severe. I am starting to wonder if something is wrong.
If you've been ttc for a year you could see someone. Doctors normally like you to ttc for a year before they step in and help. Tracking your ovulation is important, you could use bbt charts or opk's. your doctor can order routine testing and a SA on your husband to exclude some of the issues. Have you had an HSG done?Sometimes clomid Is prescribed to help make sure you ovulate.  I know there was a study done that shows acupuncture is helpful. Make sure that you are already taking prenatal vitamins and Folic acid as well. You may also try IUIs to help increase your chances. If none of this helps you may want to consider IVF.
You are welcome to message me if you would like and I will help you as best as I can.
Good luck to you!
2mnths isn't long it takes a healthy couple upto a year to conceive a doctor won't even see you before then unless you have prior medical history
start using opk they have helped me out alot im now on 1dpo and cd18 im hoping to get a postive hpt this month ive been using them the last couple of months and helped me alot i also have been using this site ovlation tracker to keep an eye on my body even learn about your discharge that helps too it may be a messy job but it helps to know your body x any qustions feel free to mesg me on here xxx