TUBAL LIGATION
I HAD A TUBAL LIGATION DONE IN 1999 AND WERE CUT AND TIED .I AM NOW FEELING LIKE I AM PREGNANT. I TOOK A HOME TEST IT CAME BACK NEGATIVE. IS THERE ANY WAY THIS CAN HAPPEN .I ALREADY HAVE SIX CHILDREN AND THE YOUNGEST IS 9. I HAVE HEARD THAT THE YOUNGER YOU HAVE A TUBAL THE MORE CHANCES THEY CAN COME UNDONE ALSO I HEARD THAT THE LONGER YOU HAVE HAD YOUR TUBES TIED THEY CAN COME UNDONE.....HAS ANYONE HEARD OF THIS HAPPENING..
i am going through the same thing hun. i had my tubes tied in 2006 i didnt have a partner 4 just over a year now am in a relationship have been 4 7 months. am 5 days late and have always had reg periods. my hpt came back neg but i think i am pregnant i,ve got all the symptons my friends are all saying i am being silly but you no your own body dont you. and yes you can get pregnant their is more than you actually hear about who have gone on to have a healthy baby x