359142 tn?1321124523
TWW
Anybody else in TWW with me?  Some of my other friends on here are in the preganancy forum, but unfortunately I miscarried 10/1 and although we have been ttcing again since then, this is the first cycle where I actually O'd again.  I'm 3/4 DPO.  Not temping just OPK & CBEFM.  Good luck everybody.
Cancel
4 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I am I test this Saturday (1/7). I had an IUI on 12/24. Good luck!!!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
359142 tn?1321124523
How did it go??? Did you get your BFP??? I hope so.  SSBD!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Hey there, I have a question for you. I took a pregnancy test on the 1st of January and it was positive. I took three more and they were also positive on the 24th of December. I started to bleed and clot last night and it got somewhat worse overnight. I went to get in the tub on Saturday and there were clots the size of quarters and stringy bits of tissue. Today I am bleeding badly, still...Does this mean I had a chemical pregnancy and or misscarraige? I am 33 and have never had this happen. I took a pregnancy test this morning and it was negative so I went to the store and got one more and it too was negative. should I go to the ER?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Jenaandjon mine was a negative! Just finished last dose of Clomid and are doing another IUI. Are you still waiting?? And Cher hope all is ok!!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community Resources
Top Trying to Conceive Answerers
5875562 tn?1410902486