Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
TWW

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

TWW

Anybody else in TWW with me?  Some of my other friends on here are in the preganancy forum, but unfortunately I miscarried 10/1 and although we have been ttcing again since then, this is the first cycle where I actually O'd again.  I'm 3/4 DPO.  Not temping just OPK & CBEFM.  Good luck everybody.
Tags: CBEFM, OPK, tww, dpo
I am I test this Saturday (1/7). I had an IUI on 12/24. Good luck!!!
How did it go??? Did you get your BFP??? I hope so.  SSBD!
Hey there, I have a question for you. I took a pregnancy test on the 1st of January and it was positive. I took three more and they were also positive on the 24th of December. I started to bleed and clot last night and it got somewhat worse overnight. I went to get in the tub on Saturday and there were clots the size of quarters and stringy bits of tissue. Today I am bleeding badly, still...Does this mean I had a chemical pregnancy and or misscarraige? I am 33 and have never had this happen. I took a pregnancy test this morning and it was negative so I went to the store and got one more and it too was negative. should I go to the ER?
Jenaandjon mine was a negative! Just finished last dose of Clomid and are doing another IUI. Are you still waiting?? And Cher hope all is ok!!