Taking Progesterone for fertility but now period is late
My physician recommended taking natural progesterone 100mg vaginally to help with my progesterone levels and optimizing my fertility; He said to take them after I ovulate, usually day 14 or 15 and stop them at day  28 when my cycle normally starts and if my pregnancy test was negative.  I stopped it at day 26 because I was out of town and forgot to take my pills, but I have not had my cycle.  My pregnancy test is negative (checked x2).  Did taking the progesterone mess up my cycle?  How many more days will it take to get a period?  What do I do if I don't get a period-and when should I start to panic!!  Could this be something else?
Well, it's definitely possible that you could be pregnant & there's just not enough hcg to register on an hpt yet... The other possibility is that, yes, progesterone can delay your period. It happened to me every time. Usually, it shows a few days after you stop the progesterone. I hope for the best for you :) Just give it a few more days & test again or call your doc & see what they say. Best wishes!
I agree w/mommyin 10,  when I'm on progesterone, my period takes about 2 1/2 days to come after the last supp.  BUT you should maybe get blood work to be certain.
Good luck