Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Temperature drop and no sign of AF??

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Temperature drop and no sign of AF??

According to my bbt, AF should have arrived yesterday at 14 dpo. AF hasn't arrived, hasn't even been sending hints, and I've had zero pg symptoms. Yesterday I took a FREPT and it was BFN (no doubt). Today my temp dropped but still no sign of AF. Does anybody know what this could mean???

If it makes any difference, this is my first cycle after ectopic pg removed.  
not sure but wanted to wish you good luck and suer sticky baby dust :O)
i'm waiting for af 's arrival myself don't do that bbt thing to confusing for me
It could just be a flook.  I have RE appointment tomorrow.  Maybe he'll know what is going on.  Thanks and baby dust to you both :o)
April's temp dropped yesterday and she got a faint bfp!! Waiting to see 2nd test results this am.
After hours of chart stalking on FF I've seen many many charts where the BFP showed up even after the temp went well below the coverline.  Not always but there are definitely times when it does happen.  Hoping for a BFP for you!!
I happent to have the same problem right now.  I took my temperature the other day and it was low.  My period was supposed to be here on Sunday and it's not here yet, but I'm getting menstrual cramps.  I don't feel pg at all and afraid to test due to another disappointment.  Super baby dust to us all.
I went to my RE today.  He gave me a pg and progesterone test.  The pg test was BFN, but I didn't have any false expectation so I'm okay with it.  Okay, I lied. After RE brought the idea up, I did have a smidgen of hope.  

He said for ovulation to have occurred they like to see progesterone of at least 2.  Mine was 2.1.  He said mine was probably on its way down and AF would arrive any day or we totally miss read my bbt and it is on its way up.  My translation: he has no idea, so I'm just supposed to wait and see. BIG SURPRISE!!!

I'm going through a positive phase right now and I think all of the support and just knowing there are others out there going through it with you, is really helping me.  We're all gonna get there.  I just know it!!