Temperatures rising during AF???
I didn't have a period last month for some reason. Based on charting, AF is due Friday. But on Monday, my temps went down and I started AF early (medium flow) early at 10dpo. Yesterday was medium-heavy-ish and temps went from 97.1 to 97.4 (my AF temps are usually in the 96's). Today, third day of early AF, my period is very light and my temp went up to 97.8 which is honestly a post-O temp for me usually.
What does this mean? Can anyone tell me what may be going on?
I think you're just weird like me, lol. I have oddball cycles like that, too. Temps aren't supposed to rise after af shows up. But, sometimes they do for a day, two or three. I've had it happen many times. They reasons it can (and does) happen is dream/nightmares, sleep disurbance you are not conciously aware of, drops in estrogen, etc. It should come back down to reg pre-o levels soon. 97.8 is on of those "grey area" temps for me, too. It is usually pre-o, but I have gotten them post o, too. Life is easier when temps are Low, low 97's pre o and 98 and above post-o. Unfortunately, we don't get those clear, crisp charts all the time.