Tested too early for pregnancy?
I took a pregnancy test yesterday & it was negative :(  My question is - do you think I may have tested too early?  Is there still a chance of being pregnant?

The DR office called yesterday & said that I did ovulate - so we did a pregnancy test (at night - I know we should have done morning but I was excited) - My AF was 10-28 thru 10-31 - got positive ovulation test results 11-9 thru 11-14 (which is why i had bloodwork done because it was positive for so many days).  But do you think I may have tested a little too early?  And when do you think I should retest?

I think I should have bought stock in pregnancy tests & ovulation tests!!!

Thanks!
You may have tested too early.  I would guess you O'd on the 10th, since your 1st OPK + was on the 9th and you generally O the next day (you are supposed to stop testing after the 1st positive b/c that is the accurate one).  Therefore you would have tested on 11 DPO, which might still show a negative.  I would maybe wait until your AF is late and test the next morning to be sure...
That's the think - my AF always comes at different times!!  I have heard that you should AF 14 days past ovulation - Have you heard this??? - 28 days is Friday - if you were me when would you test again?
its depends on how sensitive your test was..  If its not thats sensitive its very possible for you to be testing negative
You should start af 12-16 days after O (most women start 14 days after O). This is why you can't determine your af due date in advance (you have to count backwards to determine when you O'd unless you are following your O, which you are). Because you O'd on the 10th, you should be due for af around the 25th (possibly as early as the 23rd and as late as the 27th depending on the length of your LP). It is definitely possible that you are pg and just not getting your BFP yet (a lot of women don't get it until well AFTER af is due). Don't stress out yet because that could cause af to be late and cause all kinds of other emotions. Try to take it in stride and hope for the best. It isn't over until af shows her ugly face (even if af shows and is much lighter and shorter than usual, it is possible that you are still pg ... I have had friends who have experienced this). Please keep us updated on how things go ... try to hold off until the 27th and test again if af hasn't showed. Best wishes to you!
It was a FIRST RESPONSE test
GOT A BFP this morning!! WIsh me luck!