Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Things I am thankful for..........

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Things I am thankful for..........

I know we generally use this forum for support, information and a lot of venting. I thought it would be nice to put a spin on the usual topics. Many of us are often depressed about infertility and continue to ask ourselves "Why me?" This thread is going to be "Things I am thankful for_______"

My wonderful husband and darling 2 sons, vanilla shakes (had one for lunch), Jodi Picoult books, 1/2 caff coffee (drink my daily cup every morning), flip flops after working in heels all day, and my big lovable dog.
Tags: thankful, passingtime, 2wwSucks
.....My wonderful husband,my miracle-sweet-beautiful-lovable daughter,my good health-my close ones's too-,my luxury of being a full time mom taking a break from work,my blighted ovum pregnancy just a few days ago giving me hope that it might happen again soon and a lot more!
My handsome english DH who is like Clive Owen only much sweeter. My two golden retrievers who never judge me and are always happy to see me. My friends who won't let me give up. My career which after all these distractions is still solid. This forum for keeping me sane.
My two wonderful boys and my awesome DH!!! I love all my boys in my life!!

Oh and can't forget my 2 adorable English Bulldogs!
My darling DH of course, my family, my health, the fact that I have been blessed with 2 arms, 2 legs, a mind that thinks, eyes that work, ears that hear, and lips that speak.  The fact that I was born in a country where women are valued.   I have wonderful friends, and a very very comfortable life.  i have a whole lot of people who care about me, and I have a whole lot of people whom I care about.

I'm also thankful that Stillwaiting52 has given me something nice to think about!
That DH takes such great care of me and is so wonderfully understanding and supportive.  I'm also thankful for my family and friends who have been there for me through my ups and downs.  My fat cat who looks like Sylvester from Sylvester and Tweety LOL!  Medhelp for giving us a place to get information and make friends who are first hand pros and offer great advice and guidance!

Take care everyone and lets keep this thread going!

Thanks Stillwaiting52!
This is a good one STILLWAITING52.. kind of makes you wanna think about some thing different other than 2WW for a change.. Thank you..

My DH who loves me unconditionally, my mom who has sacrificed a lot to raise me, my job...(yes, I LOVE my job!!), good friends who love and care about me, comfortable life, good health, great metabolism, and last but not least all you wonderful women who are there to listen and share.
Thank you guys, happy to help! I often get caught up in the whole ttc process and forget about all of the wonderful things that I am already blessed with in life. It sounds like I am not the only one who is blessed, we have so much to be thankful for, I am still praying for all of your BFP's soon so we can be even more thankful ;-)