Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Third and Final FET

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Third and Final FET

Well, I am scheduled for my third and final FET. Went to the doctor yesterday, my lining is on its way, so she increased my estrogen from 2 a day to 3 a day starting tomorrow. We only have 3 eggs left, and pray to God they survive the thaw. My appointement is for 12.30 on the 16th, provided I dont get a call before 9 the same morning, They are also continuing my crinoine and estrogen this time, they had a hard time looking at me yesterday, knowing that they screwed up big time last time. Anyway the past is the past, we are just being positive and hoping for the very best, my hubby is in the US in Minnesota training for his new job, so i am going through this alone, no one else knows we are trying again, makes it to hard to answer questions if something goes wrong!  Please send tons and tons of baby dust, and pray for us, as I will pray for all of you!

Nichumangel
Lots and lots of baby dust to you for your upcoming FET! I really hope it works for you this time and that you get your well-deserved BFP!!!

:-)
Good Luck girl...........I am in my 2WW & since St. Patty's day is near I think we will have good Luck..
Hey Kricket and Heather,
Thank you for your kind words, I did get a BFP last time, I lost them because my doctor wouldnt listen to me, so if my eggs survive, I am certain I will be pregnant again, I just need to keep on the progestrone, and I am this time! I will keep you in my prayers and send you lots of baby dust, and please keep me in yours'!!

Nichumangel xo
Im sorry your hubby is away but you have ALL OF US HERE!!!!! pretty much 24/7!! hahahha:)

Good luck!!!!
I will be praying for you!
  I cannot imagine doing it without my Hubby there(but def. i would if I had too!), I would be a nevous wreck!  You are 1 strong woman!!!!  And Mariana is right,there is always someone here 24/7 for you to talk too and to lean on!!!!
I am going to throw soooo much Baby Dust your way!  I just know this time will work!!!
I just know it!
I go for my next appt March 18th.  and will do my 3rd FET on March 23 (if everything looks good on RE appt on the 18th).
I am finally getting out of my funk from the last one not working (and first one ending in m/c), and am Very Hopeful on this one!!!!  Girl March is going to be our Month!  
Sticky Sticky Babies to us BOTH!!!!!  

Melissa
Thanks Melissa,
I am so mixed right now, I want a child with my husband so bad, but the disappointment month after month is so hard on us, more me than him, he has 3 kids, i have one incredible daughter, but our being together is a love story like no other and we have been together for 3 years exactly the day i get my last 3 eggs put back again, I cannot even begin to tell you how deep our love is, and I am so scared everytime. I will do it again, too late now, I am already in the middle of pumping my body full of all this crap, so no turning back now, I wish you all the luck this world has to offer Melisssa, and there is nothing more incredible in this world than being a mother, and I am so very blessed to already have a wonderful daughter, and I want that for you and all the other woman on here too!!  

Much love and baby dust

Louise
Thanks for sharing your amazing story!  The 16th will be here before you know it!, Keep believing!!  I do believe you and your Hubby will complete your family this time!
I have been blessed with 2 wonderful Godchildren, who are now pretty much grown, and a wonderful Niece and Nephew who are 10 and 11.  I have a least gotten to be an important part of a few amazing kids lives.  But, my heart and arms yearns for a baby of my own.  I want to take them to Disney World and the Beach... I have so many dreams, I just can't imagine that my dream won't come true....Someday.  I know what you mean about being scared everytime.  I just want to pretty much run away most of the time.   My DH is amazing though, he just keeps telling me it will happen.  He is much less emotional then me though.  He doesn't have children either.  But I have to believe this time it will work!