Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
This waiting game is so cruel ;-(

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

This waiting game is so cruel ;-(

Right now I am sitting and waiting for AF to arrive - I am trying to disregard all the crazy symptoms. It should happened within 2 to 3 days... And then I will start taking Lupron on the second day of my period - of course if everything goes well with the blood test and utlrasound.
good luck hang in there
It is always a waiting game isn't it.  Either waiting for O or waiting to hpt or waiting for AF so you can try again or waiting for a cyst to go away or waiting on a hcg test result or..... the list goes on and on.  We are all in a constant state of waiting.  

Hang in there.  It won't be long now and then it is on to the waiting to O phase of the game :)  
I am not a patient person to begin with so the wait is always excruciating for me, too. I'm so pitiful that I'm counting 1/2 days. After work the wait became 3 1/2dpo, lol. It's kinda like when you were a kid and being  6 1/2 sounded so much older than 6.
Hahaha, I like that idea.  I might use it myself :)