Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Tilted Uterus & Uterus Didelphys- trying to get pregnant
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Tilted Uterus & Uterus Didelphys- trying to get pregnant

I am 25 years old and when I was 18 I found out I have Uterus Didelphys (or double uterus) and a double cervix. I was very freaked out. I didn’t understand it and I was incredibly embarrassed about it as well. I am absolutely fine with it now and I am proud to be different.

Last year my husband and I decided we wanted to start trying to get pregnant. I went to the doctor and had my normal pap exam and I wanted to get as much information about my “situation” down there as possible. So I had an ultrasound done. The doctor told me my uteruses are healthy size and weight. But I not only have a two uterus they are both tilted. After that appointment I was terrified that I will not get pregnant.

My question for all of you is: What positions or tips do you have for me to get pregnant? I just got off the pill June 2011 and I can tell my body is not back to normal due to my periods not hurting as badly and not being as heavy as they were before the pill. Thanks for your time and any information you can give me.