Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Tips for my follicle size increase faster

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Anyone out there with tips on how to increase my follicle size faster? At CD 12, it was 9 mm. At CD 15, it remained at 9mm. I'm feeling very down. Tis was supposed to be my first attempt at IUI after TTC for 3 yrs. My journey towards IUI has jus begun and seemed to end abruptly :(  FS has scheduled fir another u/s on Monday at CD 19. Wat can I do in the next four days to double my follicle size?
Totally understand your pain and anguish! The only thing that can help follicles grow is increasing dosage of shots or meds that you are taking! Now that its too late in the cycle, your FS may cancel this cycle if it didn't become big and then next time you can ask him to change the protocol or the dosage of meds, being the first attempt, and not seeing much improvement is really upsetting and disappointing, but am telling you, please don't worry about it too much, things will fall in place, you are young and also remember that fertility treatments wont work in the first attempt for 80% of us and they do need multiple rounds.
Hey babyhope, thank you for your comforting words. Yea, I'll talk to FS on Monday regarding the next step. I don't think there'll be much growth on Monday as well. If I could TTC for 3 years, then I should brace myself for another one more month. Shall try to be positive and concentrate on eating more fruits and plenty of water. Once again, thank you for giving me some emotional support. Although I'm putting a brave front to my mum and hubby, I'm totally wrecked within. It's hard babyhope ):