Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
To JerzyGirlatHrt about acupunture.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

To JerzyGirlatHrt about acupunture.

Hey, glad to hear that you are doing acupuncture - let me know how it went. I had my first session on Saturday, and believe me I feel much better and of course I am taking the herbs as well. This was a kick I needed, I was really depressed after my negative test result. The doctor told me that my second IVF my not necessary work because I didn't give him much time to improve my already wormed out system, but he said that his goal to try to get me pregnant naturally. However, he told me that he will do whatever he can to help me with my second IVF. But a lot of things depend on me too - such as I am doing yoga now, taking all my vitamins I mentioned to you guys before and herbs, and also I do follow the diet my acupunctures gave me. He told me that my body is out of balance and I don't have enough energy to carry out the pregnancy, he also told me that my uterus is cold. And you know what it is true, I am have been so long in therapy, that I didn't even pay attention to my body anymore and how weak I became. So good luck and believe me that alternative medicine makes wonders.
Thanks!!!  I'll definitely let you know how it goes!!  I'm hoping they give me herbs to flush out my system also.  I know my body is all out of whack so it'll be nice to move in the right direction.  It definitely helps just for the fact that it gives me positive thoughts instead of being negative all the time.  I'm so excited!!!
I am taking a break after my next IVF, I have been way to weak. I am normally a very active person, and I exercise and do outdoors activities. But know I can hardly walk the stairs without being out of breath, not to mention that I am always irritated and my ovaries are always bothering me. I know that my clinic is trying to get me pregnant, but they been pushing me too much with the medication. If my problem is the quality of eggs, there is not much they can do - so I am changing my approach and I will try to do it naturally now with the help of alternative medicine - I give it some time, and then if that doesn't work maybe go back to treatment and look for another opinion ;-) After all I am going to be 31 in July, so maybe this will work.
I have very high hopes for us :o)  I've started exercising again.  I want to drop some weight and tone up for summer.  If nothing else, it'll take my mind off of obsessing over ttc.  It's worn me out too!!!  And my ovaries have been killing me also!!  It's a welcome relief and the benefits of diet and exercise are proven to reduce stress levels, which can only help us.  I'm not expecting a miracle but I truly believe this is going to help us get our bodies prepared to carry a child.  I'll be waiting for BOTH of our BFPs!!
Good attitute ;-)) Listen, did you try this fertility yoga I have 2 dvd - one is called yoga for fertility with brenda strong (desperate house wive actress) and the other one is called Fertility Yoga with Monica Morell, PhD -they both very relaxing and good.
No, haven't tried those yet...I will definitely have to look into them.  I have subliminal message cds.  Not for fertility, but for relaxation.  It's ocean sounds with calming messages built in.  It's worked so far to help relieve some stress.  I'll have to look into the yoga though!  Sounds like a very good idea.
WORKS FOR ME AND IT TEACHES YOU HOW TO BREATH - AND YOU CAN USE THIS WHEN YOU STRESSED OUT - I DID AND IT WORKED