Aa
A
A
Close
233562 tn?1282771982
Triphasic Pattern...
Has anyone had a triphasic pattern on their BBT Chart and had a BFP?
Cancel
8 Answers
Page 1 of 1
287071 tn?1365196113
My temp went even higher with a BFP. It's usually 97.0ish and afer ovulation it would go up to 97.9ish.  With a BFP I got it as high as 98.3 - this was with a miscarriage and currently.  I've stopped taking my temp b/c if it goes down - I don't want to know!!  When my temp went down with both miscarriages - I knew AF was on her way.  Good luck.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
178239 tn?1277409091
I have and I have also had them and not be bfps. I also had one that was bfp and not triphasic, lol. Going triphasic is certainly a good sign. I get excited every time.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
233562 tn?1282771982
Thanks for your comments...I'm 14 dpo, I'm waiting to see if AF shows before I test because I don't want to get my hopes up too high.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
178239 tn?1277409091
Do your temps normally drop b4 af? If so and are still high, I think I'd be too tempted to test :)
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
233562 tn?1282771982
This is the first month that I have charted my temps so I don't know if my temp drops before AF or not. I am really anxious to test but I really don't want to set myself up for disappointment. AF is due tomorrow!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
178239 tn?1277409091
Most women's temps do drop the day b4 af. I on the other hand am far from normal, lol. Mine usually spike again the day b4 and of. I'm praying for you!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Mine laways drop the day of AF and I have never had triphasic patterns when pregnant...maybe I'm not the norm!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
287071 tn?1365196113
My temp drops when AF arrives.  If your temp stays high - it's a good sign.  And - taking your temp is free!  If AF is due tomorrow - take a test to see if your temp is still high.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community Resources