Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Trying, trying, trying...
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Trying, trying, trying...

My fiance and I have been having unprotected sex for six years now but only seriously trying to get pregnant for about 10 months with no success. I've always had a feeling in my gut that I can't have children, but have avoided finding out for sure because it will crush my heart. Before I make the appointment to find out, are there any holistic/little-known tips to naturally conceive, so we can try a little longer? We've both longed to have a child together for a while and your suggestions would be greatly appreciated  
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Also wanted to add that I track my ovulation and always have sex before and while I'm ovulating, and we both come from very fertile families. I have four sisters, three of which already have at least two children and the youngest is ten so thankfully she does not. He has three brothers and they all have 2, 3 children. Do you think we are having fertility issues, or just luck issues?
Blank
It could be fertility issues but I don't hope that on anyone. Especially if you've been unprotected for 6 years. My husband and I are going through samething  and we've been married almost 13 years. My tubes were blocked and had surgery 12/1/14; hoping to conceive soon.  U may wanna see obgyn and let them check all they can for u. I believe doctors and medicine can help but also it comes when its meant to; perfect timing. Not our time but God's.
Blank
That's what we've been telling ourselves, thank you for the advice :)
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
748543_tn?1371753642
Blank
TMJ/TMJ The Connection Between Teet...