Trying Conceive
Well me and my boyfriend have been dating for a while and we are trying to have a child. we dont use condoms and im not on birth controll. one problem may be our diet and smoking , i have a iron problems and a weak immune system is there a way we can have children
ya there is always a way to have children just take extra pills... if you are trying to concieve then you need to quit smoking, and take prenatel pills. they are very good for you and your immune system. again smoking lowers your chance signifigantly of having a child, i know this because i use to smoke... those are my suggestions to you. good luck!!!
First off it can take a healthy couple up to 18 months to conceive, also there are many things that you can do to TTC (Try To Conceive) for instance you can chart your basal body temp at the same time each day to detect when you will ovulate, check your CM (Cervical Mucus), use OPK's (Ovulation Predictor Test) they also tell you when you ovulate, if you don't want to spend a lot of money on them you can always buy the tests at the dollar store. Also after I had my IUD removed in July 2009 I tried almost everything imaginable, such as keeping my legs up for 30min after baby dancing to make sure that no sperm got out, stayed on the bottom, since I read that if the women's on top more sperm will come out, etc. But after 6 1/2 months of trying and no luck I read about a product called pre-seed found at babyhopes.com, it's suppose to be the only lubricant safe for sperm, and it also helps get the sperm where it needs to go, I thought I might as well get it since I had nothing else to lose, and I was going on 7 months of TTC. So that month I used my OPK's and got a positive one on January 6th, 2010, my husband and I baby danced late that night using the pre-seed, and then early morning of the 7th. I finally got my BFP (Big Fat Positive) on January 19th, 2010, I am now 39 weeks and 4 days pregnant with a healthy baby boy =0) So I recommend this product to EVERYONE, since I really think that this is what gave me my BFP! Well I hope this helps, and good luck!