Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Trying to Conceive

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Trying to Conceive

Ok, I'm at 10 dpo and super depressed! I'm having cramping, just like those I experience when AF is coming. For the past 3 days my OPKs have been positive at 2 pm. Today the OPK was negative and HPT got a BFN. I have had a bit of nausea and am now taking phenergan for it. Yesterday, I had mild cramping and twinges on my sides. Now  I'm cramping like AF is coming. In the past, I've gotten pregnant by having sex only once during my week ov ovulation - and that was when I didn't use OPKs - I just estimated. Anyone else experience cramping and still preggers or a BFN at 10dpo but were actually pregnant?
I can only imagine that 10dpo is still a bit too early to get a bfp. When are you actually due for af?
Wishing you baby dust.
yea, 10 dpo is pretty early.  I'd wait at least another 2 days with first morning urine