Trying to conceive after miscarriage
I had natural miscarriage in November 2012. I started bleeding heavily on Nov-7 and doc performed US on Nov-21 and said all tissue has passed and my uterus was clear. I was 5 weeks 5 days along when I started bleeding. Before the start of my first period after miscarriage, I had brown spotting and brown discharge for about 8 days. I got my first period after miscarriage on Jan-1-2013 and had bleeding for 7 days (my usual is 5 days).

Me and my husband have been trying to conceive after bleeding stopped after miscarriage. Now, on 21-Jan, I am spotting brown discharge. There is no need for any pad, but I notice brown stain on my panties. No need for panty liner either. I have never experienced brown discharge or brown spotting before in my life ever until my first period after miscarriage. There is no foul odor or itching of any sort.

Should I be concerned about this? I really want to get pregnant as soon as possible. Any advice on how I should take this brown spotting thing will be of great help.
Hi there,
Firstly I would advise you to give your body a time of at least 3 months to recover before planning to conceive again. What was the cause of your miscarriage? There are chances of miscarriage again in next pregnancy so you definitely need to be in follow up of your gynecologist. At times brown discharge may happen right after periods, and is just cleaning out your vagina. Old blood looks brown and this may occur when you are ovulating in the middle of menstrual cycle. The other common causes of brown discharge are pelvic inflammatory disease, sexually transmitted diseases like gonorrhea, Chlamydia or genital warts or cervical cancer. These are only a few possibilities. For determining the exact cause seeing a healthcare professional will be useful.
Best wishes and kind regards!