Trying to conceive
My hubby and I are trying to conceive our first baby and I was wondering if there's a way to find out if I am pregnant before my missed period?
some of the pregnancy tests can detect the pregnancy hormone in your urine prior to your period being missed.
are you charting to find out when you actually ovulate, or just going by the calendar?
the stress of TTC can sometime affect your ovulation timing which adds to the rollercoaster...
if you haven't-go read the book "taking charge of your fertilty" it is excellent at explaining how your body works and things that can help better your chances of getting pregnant.
Hello yes I am using a chart and my dr pescribed chloimd so this was my first month and I am assuming I did ovulate since I had lower abdominal pains and egg white discharge. Can I notice any early on symptoms?
there are no consistent symptoms and your brain will play tricks with you regardless....
so you just have to try to relax and wait until you can test.
after TTC for 7 years, i understand this all too well....