Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Trying to conceive
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Trying to conceive

My husband and I have been trying to conceive for 15 months now and still nothing.  It only took 6 months to conceive our first child.  I am a little overweight but can not seem to lose the pounds.  Could this be why?
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
405370_tn?1332209710
Hi! Not sure how to help ya out here, but I wanted to know if you consulted your dr. or an RE? That's what I did after a year of no baby.  Still no baby for me...but you should talk to your doctor about secondary infertility. Good luck and keep us posted.
Blank
Do you guys have different blood types ? Being in the best of health and fitness does help in creating the right atmosphere and conditions for conceiving.
Blank
256553_tn?1258887518
Pretty good question. I agree with both ladies.....please consult your dr/RE.
I know that the RE we used when ttc voa IVF told me that weight/good health does make a difference when ttc.  If you are already fit, and exercise regularly, then you should be able to safely continue with your exercise routine. I unfortunately, do not exercise regularly because of my hectic schedule (no excuse) so my RE told me not to stress and over do it as it could cause a delay in ttc.

I get so confused with contradictory information as some studies also show that women who exercise before and during pregnancy have half the risk of delivering prematurely.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank