Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Trying to get pregnant for a year

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Trying to get pregnant for a year

My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for about a year now and have saught the help of our dr. His sperm count is good and so is my mucus. The complication is that my cervix is tilted to the front and there is a possibility that I only have one working ovary. This conclusion ha come from an exam and charting by BBT. I have been taking chlomid as well to help ovulation. My question is, are there any tips to help us achieve pregnancy soon??
Using the ovulation predictor kits will help you plan to try on your most fertile days. Stay hydrated and limit caffeine.
The clomid will helo ensure that you are ovulating. Wishing you good luck!