Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Trying to get pregoo??

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Trying to get pregoo??

I ovulate tomorrow and I have had unprotected  intercorse every day ...? Will that help n should I do it tonight and tomorrow n the day after.. This would be the first time being prego.. I judt had my first miscarrage (miscarriage) in sept.
It definitely helps to have sex before ovulation than after. I've heard different things about when to have sex. I've heard every other day so that the sperm has time to replenish then I've heard to go at it like rabbits when the fertile time has arrived. Honestly, do what feels comfortable to you. If you and your husband are up for more sex tonight, I say go for it! Good luck!
When I was ttc my first child, I hold off on sex until I got my opk positive and it worked