Aa
A
A
Close
Ttc for 3years. IUI first time
went for IUI 21st and i was told to wait till 14days to test. So nervous  i did d text after 14days , it was negative.  I tested today git same report. My fertility doctor advised i continue d progestron injection for d next 3days. My last period was 11april. I hope to get a BFP as i haven't seen my period yet. I'm worried, cant even sleep. Checking for online advise when i stumnled into this site tonight.Any1 had a similar experience?
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
973741 tn?1342346373
Hi there.  Welcome!  Come back and let us know how it is going!!  OHHH, you might be pregnant?!  When can you test?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Hi, I've got a 2 year old son because of Clomed and IUI. So don't give up,  just go with it.  Right now we're trying again for number two and did our last IUI May 1st.  I'm on Progesterone too but in suppositories.  The Progesterone will effect you cycle and you probably won't get you period while on it.  It threw me off the first time as well I felt pregnant because of the hormones.  Doing our Pregnancy tests too early will not be as accurate but it's hard not too because your hoping it worked.  Kind of a double whammy... I hope I've put something out there that's helpful...Baby dust to you!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community Resources