Blank
Tubal Clamps
Hi,
I have had clamps placed on in 1994 and had no problems till this week.  I often sit with a hotwater bottle with boiled water on my tummy and lower stomach.  With the cold weather I do hate it and this keeps me warm, especially sitting but I noticed just before I my cycle this month a pain like a bruise just above the right region near the pelvis and hip bone.  Having 3 children this is the area I first felt them growing and a bloating feeling.  However, I am not pregnant, as I am not intimate with anyone for 4 yrs now, so my question is: Can or is it possible the clamp has come of?.  Right now the area feels like a bruise, for no reason, I just know one day last week was sitting with my hot water bottle and few days later this pain as if something inside and i can feel it and the area not about a dime size is swollen aswell, bloated.  Thank you L
Cancel
1 Answers
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
318181 tn?1336447096
Hmmm! I honestly don't know if the clamps can come off or not, but I think it's definitely worth getting a checkup at your doctor's office...just in case. Take care!
Comment
Cancel
318181 tn?1336447096
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community Resources