Tubal Clamps
I have had clamps placed on in 1994 and had no problems till this week.  I often sit with a hotwater bottle with boiled water on my tummy and lower stomach.  With the cold weather I do hate it and this keeps me warm, especially sitting but I noticed just before I my cycle this month a pain like a bruise just above the right region near the pelvis and hip bone.  Having 3 children this is the area I first felt them growing and a bloating feeling.  However, I am not pregnant, as I am not intimate with anyone for 4 yrs now, so my question is: Can or is it possible the clamp has come of?.  Right now the area feels like a bruise, for no reason, I just know one day last week was sitting with my hot water bottle and few days later this pain as if something inside and i can feel it and the area not about a dime size is swollen aswell, bloated.  Thank you L
Hmmm! I honestly don't know if the clamps can come off or not, but I think it's definitely worth getting a checkup at your doctor's office...just in case. Take care!