Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Tubal cauterization and pregnant

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Tubal cauterization and pregnant

Ok. Where do I start?  I am a 31 year old mother of 2.  I had my tubes tied, cut and burned 3 years ago.  I recently found out that I am pregnant.  For three weeks I was going insane because we were not sure where the pregnancy was.  Today I had my third ultrasound and we saw a sac in my uterus during a transvaginal ultrasound. Is it possible that this pregnancy will be ok?  My last period was October 15 and my ultrasound before this one was last monday. Why couldnt I see anything then and I can now?  If anyone has any information for me please do.  I am so scared and I really want this baby!  I will be heartbroken if anything happens to it.  Thank you in advance!
Avatar n tn
well if the sac is in the uterus then there will be the baby if it is a healthy pregnancy. i am wishing you the best. and keep us updated when you have the next us.....
Avatar n tn
I also am going through the same thing.  I am 34 years old and had my tubes cut, tied, burnt - everything.  I recently found out I was pregnant and the baby is in the uterus.  I'm confused, how did it get there if things are cut
Avatar n tn
Anxious to hear if all turned out well for you?

Avatar n tn
is it possible that im pregnant??? i had my tubes tied and cut  but i dont think he did it right i bruised up real bad on my right side and i was really sick i went to the hospital  and they said i was dehydrated really bad. that was 6 years ago but now i have been  gaining weight none of my clothes fit me im nauseious if i dont eat im nausious every morning too my body feels weird im really tired it seems.can i be pregnant or it is just my hormones goin crazy
Avatar n tn
i had my tubes tied and burnt 8 almost 9 years ago. i married a year after i had this done. my husband does not have any kids and i want to have a baby for him. Is there anything i can do to reverse this or should i just have faith and believe in miracles in which i do?
msgmw 10/4/07