Tubes Tied and wanting a Child
My wife has had her tubes tied and burned and we were wondering, other than tube reversal, if there is any other way we can become pregnant.  I have read a little about In Vetro but I don't know if that is an option for a woman who has had her tubes tied.  Any help is appreciated.
i think that IVF (in vitro) Is possible with tied tubes. Your best bet would be to talk to either her OB/GYN or a fertility specialist. Good luck
IVF would be the only way to go if she doesn't go through with a tube reversal.
I had my tubes tied and burnt and with my second marriage he had no children and we wanted to have children together.I had my tubes reversed by Dr. Berger in Raleigh, NC..your wife may have tubes long enough even if burnt to have them reversed..i did. I have a lot of friends from that office that the surgery worked for them and have children. Well since then I ended up with scar tissue in my tubes, completely blocked, we went through IVF through the military at Walter Reed..got preg IVF #2 with girl..she is 21 months old...and just completed IVF #5 and are preg(possible twins this time)...so you may be able to get preg with either ...Good luck to you and your wife!
IVF is the only known way i know because her tubes are not needed!
I had my tubes triple burned and did a reversal with Dr. Levin in Louisvelle KY for $6,200 and he offers free after care till you concive and for toher pregnancies if you want more! He watches my temp charts and correspponds with me everymonth now for 4 months since the surgery. HE looks at all his emailsand has a support group. He has had many sucesses! He also is the first on in the US to perform this surgery with sucess and the only one with a speacial german microscope to repair the tubes. The cost covers hotel stay the night before and after, the surgery in Jewish Hospital which is better then Dr. Bearger since his is in a clinic not hispital if something goes wrong. Then it covers labs and your meds and EVERYthing! You never show your insurance card to anyone or pay for one single penny beyond his one charge. Some woman have to get inseminations afterwards if theri hsubands sperm count is low and he covers that too. Oh and the hospital provides a wheelchair and shuttle to and from the hospital. And Dr. Levin and his assistant come to the HOtel to check on your wife the day after. He will call you himself for any reason needed and his staff is wonderful!!! He has the best bedside manner and is down to earth and cares about all your concerns and always takes all the time you need to talk at anytime! He has put me on meds since surger and calls to follow up with me checking in and he has hundreds of patients! it costs less then IVF and you get more then one chance at it! His web site is babies by levin.com to answer all you needs. Oh and he does not use stints like most dr's casue it will cause scar tissue. Best of luck and if you do IVF use the care program were you get your money back if it does nto work. A new insurance program. I think Dr. Levin does Ivf though maybe too. He has plans and goestill you have a healthy baby not just a pregnancy!!!!