Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Two week wait

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Two week wait

Is there anyone else on their two week wait?
yes i am also on 2ww, today is 11 days after a 5 day blast, and so far so good, i believe God has done it, my urine test at hosp is on the 19th, wht abt u?
Yes I am on day 1 of the dreaded wait!!  Good luck ladies!!
Hi there i am on day 16 at the moment after having my first round of clomid. They havent told me to go in for bloods, just wait till the 31st and do a test and if it's positive then book in for a scan?? Hope your ok?? Good luck and fingers crossed for you : ) x
Yay us!!!! I am 2dpt...Jenny you and I are only one day apart! Is this your first transfer?
Naagh and Katyb, ....How do you feel? Any symptoms ?
Hey, I didn't have a transfer I am just doing ovulation tests, until we can get into see a specialist. I am thinking we will need to do IUI, but will know more once we see the doc.  I am sending you SSBD!!!
Hi Everynicknamehasbeentaken, no syptoms (symptoms) at all!!! I still havent had a + lh surge yet?? does that mean i havent ovulated yet?? I have searched the internet for answers but i cant find any..... i did hear that any follicle over 16mm will automatically realease? do you know if this is true? i'm on day 17 now. how are u feeling? Any signs/symptoms? lots and lots of luck x
i feel slght cramps, back pains at times, nausea, but since this is my 1st ivf, i cant tell if its symptoms of positive ir neg, am just waiting to see wht God has in store for me. i really dnt know why, today i woke up in a bad mood, have not felt nausea today though, am hanging on till 19th. maybe i will feel better hearing from ladies who had a positive after the above
Hi, Im also on my 2ww. And its also my first ivf. I had ET 6 (10-10-2011) days ago. BETA on the 24th.
oh ic, welcome to the club then, how are u feeling? best wishes
Hi! I am on the 2ww and I am getting more nervous as the blood test comes closer.  I had my 2nd IUI, natural cycle, on the 9th of October and I go in for my blood test next Monday.  Last month I didn't even make it to my blood test because I started spotting and started my period before I could even get into the clinic.  I'm trying to stay positive, but as the time nears I'm getting more and more emotional. I had a little bit of cramps yesterday, but who knows what that means. I have been trying to not read into everything as much anymore.  Hope you are feeling ok.
Yeh i have had cramps and back ache but i just put that down to clomid or ovulation pains lol i'm not sure if i have even ovulated as still had no + lh surge : ( is it possible to miss it? I have been very moody since before last period, I'm usually fine once i have finished but still moody even know, and a bit tearful x
Welcome to the thread... Thanks for joining us. JennyB0125, when will you see your Doc? Thanks for the BD!!! ;-))). Katyb1543, Im sorry I don't have answerers for you. Are you seeing a specialist? I have no symptoms, but Ive been real busy, so little time to pay attention. Thanks for the luck. Naagh
Welcome to the thread... Thanks for joining us. We have our Beta on the same day. Any pregnancy signs yet? JennyB0125, when will you see your Doc? Thanks for the BD!!! ;-))). Katyb1543, Im sorry I don't have answerers for you. Are you seeing a specialist? I have no symptoms, but Ive been real busy, so little time to pay attention. Thanks for the luck. Naagh, Not far to go  now!!! You are in my thoughts. This is my third transfer attempt...it's not an easy journey.
hey all

I just had my transfer this morning of a 6 day frozen embryo. Our last one.

this better stick!!!

Good luck to all!!
I had our last two frozen babies transferred too! How many previous transfers did you have?  
hey

i have had 3 frozen transfers so far (4 embryos in total). I really hope this one takes.

Not looking forward to a full IVF cycle. How are you going?
I have had three too, but 5 embryo's in total. This is it for me...I'm not going to do another IVF. Were any of your Beta's positive? If so. when did you have any pregnancy symptoms?
How are you coming along....any symptoms.
hey

No none of FET was positive but I have been succesfull in 2007 and 2009 where I got pregnant from a full IVF cycle. I didn't really have any pregnancy symptoms before around 1 week or so after my Beta. I did have cramping both times and was convinced AF was coming but not sure if that was from being pregnant or just the normal cramping you get from retrivals and all the hormones etc.

How are you feeling?
My hubby see's the urologist on Nov 29th, I am going to ask for a a referral to a fertility specialist on Friday when I see my family doc.  It's driving me crazy, I just wanna feel proactive!

SSBD to all!!
My boobs look really veiny, but I thought that last time too and I wasn't pregnant. I did have a positive Beta the first time and I had symptoms. I don't remember when they started though. I wish I knew to document them. I had no idea Id be trying more then once. My tastbuds went around 11dpt and my bob where really hard. I wasn't working back then either, so I had lots of time to pay attention to my body. I've been non stop since the transfer and I really don't feel anything different except a little cramp here and there. I hope it's just too soon. :-))) Keep me updated!
Hello ladies... I'm very new to this site. Baby dust to all of you! I'm on my tww for my first iui. Very anxious.
Congrats and welcome....good luck and keep us posted :-)
Thanks for the welcome. I noticed you are doing IVF. Did you ever do an IUI? If so how long did it take you to move to IVF? Anyone else is welcome to answer this question. I just want to get an idea.
Just wanted to let you know I can relate to feeling emotional. It gets hard when you've been so disappointed so many times. But we have to have faith. It is after all what is pushing us forward! I wish you luck and I hope we both gets BFPs back to back! Your tww is up on Sunday one day after mine! Will you be taking a home pregnancy test or will you just wait? I was instructed to take one on Saturday. Any more pregnancy symptoms besides cramps? Since I'm on progesterone gel and estrogen pills it's hard to tell what's what. Are you taking any meds this time around? I know you said natural but you didn't take anything at all? I only have my left fallopian tube unblocked. This cycle I took femara and follistim and when my follicles got big enough (5 mature on the left) I took lupron as a trigger. My dh checked out good so I'm pretty much the factor. It makes me feel bad that I'm holding us back but this is my journey so I must keep my head up.
I've never had a IUI. My tubes were damaged, so I had a tubal ligation and went right into IVF. This is the only way for my to achieve a pregnancy...and financially we can't keep on going. I think there is a time that if I keep getting negatives that I'll just have to except the fact we'll be a childless couple. :-( That will be Tuesday, if I receive a negative on Monday.
I'm on Estrance vaginally and Progesterone vaginally. I still have zero symptoms...that makes me very disappointed.
OIC. I know how hard things get financially. We are doing self-pay because my husband's insurance will not cover. This kid, well if we do conceive is costing us a ton already! :) It'll be worth it either way though... Well maybe symptoms will come later. Everyone is different. I feel like a coward telling you how flustered I feel because it sounds like you've been through so much already. You are very brave. I really hope you get a positive on Monday. I am also on progesterone suppositories. They make my boobs sore and swollen and they make me get occasional cramps and I can sleep for 12 hrs a day!