Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Update on u/s
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Update on u/s

Hey ladies. I had a follow up u/s today after the one on monday when the heart beat had stopped. Deffinitely the same thing. There was no heart beat. The doctor said what i wanted to do. An D/C or medication or wait for it to finish on it's on? I really don't know what to do. The first m/s it took me 3 weeks to miscarrie and the pain was terrible. She said that a medication would help. I talked with my RE and told him the situation and he said if i could avoid the d/c it would be much better. I'm so devastated. He said that he needs to do tests on me and my husband for chromossome abnormalties and also for antibodies. He thinks it's not a good thing to try to get pregnant again without being certain that we don't have a problem, i totally agree with him. As soon as i'm gonna feel better i'm going to do those test. I'm gonna stay a couple of months to relax cause i feel really bad spiritually. Thanks to all for your words