Uterine Didelphys
i have uterine didelphys with 2 cervix' and 2 separate 1/2 uterous. my uterous are not equal halves. the right is smaller then the left and my pregnancy is in the right. i am 10 days past my due date which was july 29th 2009. i have contractions all the time but never consistant. they just start up and then dwindle away.  my doc wants to do a c-section and wanted to back on july 20th but i keep asking her to wait so i can try to go into labor on my own and hopefully have a vaginal delivery. i'm scared so much of the c-section. my doc is amazed that i've stayed pregnant this long and the baby is so healthy. she said tuesday, aug. 11th would be the csection date if i don't have her before then.  i realize that i am different and may not be able to have a vaginal birth but i just really really wanted one. i need help coming to terms with csection. i have my whole family upset with me over pro-longing this csection. my doctor assured me that she would not allow me to continue on without csection if she thought the baby was at risk so i know that i'm not doing anything wrong but my family is terrified that i'm gonna cause major problems by being so stubborn. does anyone have any info or suggestions or thoughts on this. or does anyone relate??

let me know!
thanks,
nervous and scared!
i have uterus didelphys and i had 3 babies that were born premature my first was born at 35 weeks the second at 30 weeks and my baby girl at 36 weeks and they all were born by c-section i think c -section is safer that vaginal birth for a woman with uterus didelphys
i to have uterine didelphys and i have 3 kids now, my 1st was born @ 36 weeks and the other 2 were born on time, i was able to have both of mine vaginally, and ive also been prego in each uterus @ different times of course.
i also have uterine didelphys i have one child. he was born at 36 weeks. i had a vaginal delivery but tore the perenium as well as part of my cervix, would definitely not do another vaginal delivery.
Hi....i have uterine didelphys and really want a vaginal birth...can i just ask what was the size of the other uterus when you were about to give birth? Mine has stayed at 8 cm x 3.5 cm up to date...i am on my 34th week.  Thank you!