Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Uterus didelphys

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

Uterus didelphys

I am 26yrs old and my partner and I have been trying for a baby for 2 years now, I only found out last year that I have Uterus Didelphys, I have two cervixes and a septate in my vagina which makes to sides that lead up to my uterus. I also have PCOS and so we went to a fertilty clinic which the doctor put me on metformin to help my insulin and loose weight so that I can start to ovulate. I have heard that I may have multiple pregnancy and am amazed at reading some posts on here of other women that have had multiple pregnancys and just want to say thank u as it really helps to read all about it and know that one day We will become parents. hopefully soon. :-) I am booked in to have a Hycosy next week but my periods ***** and im now on day 35 of my cycle I love the fact that I have two uterus but I hate my PCOS.  Has any body else got Uterus Didelphys and PCOS and had help to concieve (conceive)??
i have uterus didelphys and i got pregnant 3 times my babies where born premature but healthy
HI that is awsome I bet u had ur hands full, :-) I was told by one doctor that I couldnt go on Clomid as i will have multiple pregnancy but I am seeing a new Doc now at a fertilty clinic and he is actually helpnig me Ill have to see how it goes hey
i was taking clomid when i got pregnant with my first baby he was born at 35 weeks  
I have uterine didelphys- I got pregnant once before but I had to terminate the pregnancy. I am now married and trying to have a baby and I cannot get pregnant- am I infertile? I am terrified that I will not be able to get pregnant! Please help!
Pregnancy or Fertility questions?
100,000+ doctor answers