Uterus polyps
We're trying to get pregnant with IVF/ICSI. I got pregnant from first try but at 8 weeks I got misscariage. I have uterus polyps and they're growing again and again after already two surgeries were done. First surgery for polyp removal was in 08/06 after wich I got pregnant naturaly after 3 years of try and misscarried at 7 weeks. Then I had polyp removal surgery in 06/07. Now I'm preparing for my 3rd IVF and I found out that I have a polyp again which is significant size and has to be removed. Does anybody have similar problem?    
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
144100 tn?1283526167
I do.  I am having surgery to remove them on Wednesday.  Actually, they are not 100% sure if they are fibroids or polyps.  
Do you have spotting during the luteal phase....???  That is always one sign that I have them.  
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I used to have spotting but now don't. Do you know why they grow so fast?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Hi, my first time to this site, I have uterine polyps, diagnosed last year after having a miscarriage.  I still have them, and have bleeding between my periods around ovulation time.  I am 42 years old, and have not had the polyps removed yet, they were biopsied and were negative.  I worry about them being there, not sure if  the polyps caused my miscarriage.  I can understand what you are going through, my gynecologist suggest I have my uterus removed, since I am done having children. My symptoms have become worse, especially the breakthrough bleeding.  I wish you all the best keep your chin up, and maybe having the polyps removed again will give you a much better chance for conception.  
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank