Very low HCG and rising very slowly

I did 2 embryos Transfer on May 5th (did the 24 chromosome check, on day 4, very good quality embryos, one of the embryos was already blastocyst on day 4 morning and the other was one stage before blastocyst which is pretty normal). 8 days after my transfer, my HCG was only 10. Then 48 hrs  later it was only 17, then 72 hrs later today (i.e 13 days post transfer) my HCG is only 27. The doctor said that my pregnancy is so weak that if I stopped the meds I will most probably get my period and miscarry. The doctor said that if next test (after 2 days) the result is still that low and not doubling, i will stop the meds. I am on estradiol 2 mg 4 times a day, progesterone injections once a day, Crinone progesterone suppositories twice a day and Estrodiol patches that release approx. 100 mg in 24hrs. I've been crying since I knew the result. Please help me with your advice and experience!!!!
mhv
Well, your beta is doubling, although very slowly.   Hopefully, the next one will give you definitive answers.  I have seen wonderful outcomes in thus situation,  and really hope yours turns out this way too.  Maybe you have some late implanters.   Sending prayers and baby dust!!!
Ten to 17 isn't that far off doubling in 48 hours, and 17 to 27 in 24 hours seems not unreasonable to me since it's supposed to double in 48. Did you mean 72 hours from the first hcg you had drawn or 72 from the 48 hour one? If it's 72 from the 48, that would definitely be slower. But wait and see what your next one is. Some women have pokey starts only to go on to do okay once things are established. Good luck!
Any news on your transfer? Praying for great results!!!