WHY NO BABY
Hi, I'm new to the chat room. I just had a laprascopy on July 29th of this month. I only did one round of Clomid and took the HSG trigger shot, during the month of Sept, because in August I had a cyst on my right ovary. Meanwhile, the cyst are going and I am not on anything, hubby and I are going natural, I wonder what is taking so long. One of my friends just called me today and said, "I've been knowing for eight weeks now, I'm pregnant!" She was scared to tell me , its not like I was going to cry myself into a fit. Why me????
Hi, I feel the same thing, All my friends have kids, one of them is pregnant with second.
One of my best friend and me started planning for kids at the same time (Jan 2010), we got the book, "What to expect when you are expecting together" and she got pregnant the first month were trying, she delivered a baby boy recently and look at me, not moving at all...no progress, infect I have to go thru' BBT and OPK and doc's appointment and online blogs and vitamins and food etc....every month we try something new and end up getting AF before time, I just hate AF! After seeing her, we all are just back to square one!
I just dont feel like talking to my friends and people with kids, I feel left out!
Why me????
Well sometimes I come to my senses and realized God has his own timing. Right now we are on the Geritol kick, I've been taking the vitamins since Oct. 2nd of this month. They say, "A baby in every bottle!" I'm new to this so I don't know what AF or OPK means.
I know how you feel! Just today my brothers wife called me to inform me that they are expecting their 4th! They just had a bay in July now going to have a baby in June 2011!!!!!! The can't afford another one and wanted to know if I wanted to adopt the unborn child! I am currently in my 2 week wait( tww) after having an iui! I find out on Tuesday if I have a bfp or bfn! What a mess! I think I will need to say lots of prayers tonight! Sending you both lots of baby dust and a prayer to the big guy! Good luck!
Thanks for the baby dust, I will keep everyone posted :)