Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Waiting for the moment of truth

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Waiting for the moment of truth

I'm sitting in the lab waiting for the moment of truth. What will my 2 we bring. I'm praying to the man upstairs that it's a positive. Wish me luck!!!!:)
Best of luck!
Good luck I really hope your prayers are answered!
when do you think you will get your results back?  I know I went at 8 am and I got the phone call at 10.  but I was also at the Dr's office, he has his own lab so it was pretty sweet.  
gl!!!!
Praying for you and waiting to hear the super cool good news from you.
What's the news?  Rooting for you!!!
Sorry, I guess I had posted it somewhere else, I'm new to the stir and still trying to figure it out. I got the BFN I thought it was going to be after doing a hot at home the day before on my birthday. I'm a complete wreck and don't know what to try next time or even if there should be a next time. :) thank you for your support.
i am so sorry!!
I am so very sorry, my heart goes out to you.
I am so sorry you did not get your BFP this time, I do not know your story so I do not know what attempt this was, but I think if this is something you really want (which I think you do) you should keep trying if you are financially & emotionally able to.  The ladies on this site are so amazing & we are here to offer support, so whatever you decide we are here for you!  Take care!!
Hi I noticed that you have a couple children. If I may ask did you have them thru IVF? My DH and I have been together for 20 yrs but have been trying for 10 yrs. I have had numerous IUIs and in oct I had my first IVF and then I needed another surgery and this month I had my first FET. My IVF I had two embryos transferred and the FET I had three transferred. I just got the bfn result on the 16th. Right now my DH and I are waiting to speak to the MD on Monday. I'm completely confused about what we should try this time or if the good lord doesn't have this in our master plan. I found this site this week and don't feel so alone. I thought I was a freak and my DH and I don't share our problems with anyone so this has become extremely stressfully on me and I'm loosing my ability to cope. If you achieved pregnancy thru IVF how many tries did it take if I'm not being too nosey. We are running out of funds and gotta make this last try really count! I have PCOS, had adhesions and endometriosis when I was 17 and had surgery to correct it, 10 yrs later I had another clean out for the same reasons plus ovarian cysts and endometrial polyp, this past December I had a bunch of polyps removed and a congenital abnormality that didn't show up on any testing in my uterus. All my troubles have been surgically taken care of so I'm really surprised that this FET didn't work. I just wondered if you had any luck with IVF. I just turned 37 so I've gotta get pregnant before my possibilities slip away. Thank you for any help you can give me. I'm so glad I found this site. Nobody truly understands what we go thru.
Hi, yes I have 2 daughters, I got pregnant at 17 then again at 21 naturally.  I will do be doing IVF this time because my husband has a low sperm count, he is not the bio dad os my daughters.  

I wish I could be of more help to you, but I have heard of women who had to do a few cycles of IVF before they got their BFP.  So please don't loose hope & give it another try if you are able.  I wish you all the best & would be happy to answer any questions you have if I can help.  Take care!!
I understand your Dh's problems too. My husband dident produce any sperm. We have to use a donor. Three docs told him he would need an 8 plus hour surgery and only have a 10 to 15 percent chance of producing sperm so we are forced to use a donor. Good luck to you as well. I just started a new cycle this evening so we will be discussing our future plans sooner than I expected:)