Waiting to start 1st round of clomid & insemination - any success stories?
hi everyone.

i am new to this forum, but love reading everyone's insights and shared journies.....

i've been actively ttc#1 for almost 6 months now, but off BC for 1.5 years.  all my tests and dh tests are normal aside for a mild elevation of my prolactin (currently normal now since i've been on bromocriptine for almost 2 months now)

finally asked my re to move forward to next step bc my cycles are still too long (35-45 days).
i'm currently taking provera to induce my period, so i am anxious to start clomid w/insemination.  my re recommended timed sex first, but i figured if insemination will increase my chances by 5%, then it's worth a shot.  

i would love to hear any success stories with the same treatment?  
WELL I JUST FINISH MY FIRST ROUND OF CLOMID BUT NOT DOING THE INSEMINATION... I WILL BE GOING IN ON THE 11TH OF MAY TO DO THE DAY 21 PRODESTERONE TEST TO SEE IF I OVULATE... I FEEL POSITIVE... BECAUSE I AM HAVING THOSE MILD CRAMPING THAT THEY SAY YOU SUPPOSELY GET WHEN YOU OVULATE OR WEHN YOU ON CLOMID... BEST OF LUCK TO YOU AND I WILL KEEP YOU POSTED ON MY STORY...
Thanks for comment.
I hope your tests come back positve.
I also get ovulation pain, so I also think that is a good sign that ur ovulating.
Can I ask why your doctor prescribed clomid?
My partner and I have been on 3 rounds on clomid and im currently 10 dpo. If this cycle doesn't work then off to injectable with IUI. I had a m/c last September and we have been actively trying since with clomid and timed intercourse. SSBD!
Hi Thanks for the add:)
I'm sorry to hear about ur m/c:(
I'm now in my 2ww. I just finished 1st round of clomid and first IUI yesterday.
So you should find out soon?  How exciting!
I am praying with u that this round worked:)

Clomid and IUI did not work for me... I did quite a few rounds of that and 2 IUI's....

I moved onto injectables (Follistim) and did 1 IUI... that failed... I did Follistim again, had much better response, and did IUI.

I got my BFP today, 13 days post IUI!!! Have faith, it can work!!!