Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Waitng for TOM? Or pregnant question

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Waitng for TOM? Or pregnant question

I am ttc, but think I'm getting my period this month.  My body feels like it's going to start, but much milder than usual.  My question is, has anyone experienced the feeling that it would start and doesn't.  
Hi there i have been there and i felt like i was going 2 start my period i had all the feelings i was going to come on. And to my amazment i was pregnant but sadly miscarried twins at 7 weeks.
hi, yes with my first pregnancy i felt the pms cramps around the time of AF but i waited and waited and it never showed up and i was pregnant, didnt have any other symptoms tho, good luck! x