Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
We are all Women of Strength!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Viewing 201-204 comments:
Follie check tomorrow everyone keep me in your prayers!

Congrats and well wishes to all the BFP girls this time around!

Good luck to all the girls in the their different cycle days!
welcome all the new women.  Wow our thread is growing rapidly.

mommyin09- with all the new ladies your daily list will be growing large.  le us know if you want any help managing it daily:)

Mrspace24- welcome.  i know how you feel.  i had 2 MC's within a 5 months time span, it was horrible and to think you endured that 5 times.  well the ladies here are great and can offer lots of good advice and support.
Well, I truly hope God is through testing me for awhile!  I've been wanting to drop in for some time...but life kind of got away from me.  Hubby started a new job, I'm starting a new job next week, (after 26 years of shift, weekends and holidays as a nurse finally got a day job!), thought we were getting back on track since the twin misscarriage in July, wow 4 mos ago, (remember leighanne and I were days apart?).  Anyways, this past week I lost my Daddy.   He had an anurysm in his abdomen...they caught it in time beffore it ruptured, but he just couldn't recover from the massive surgery.  We stood vigil at his bedside for 45 days.  No other way to say it, grieving ***** and you're never prepared even when you know it's coming.  He and my mom had been together since she was 16 and he 19.  It's just so heart breaking.  I do have a bit of fertility news, our embys are being shipped from US to Canada today.  We'll have one more round in January, no date yet.  They'll have to mess with me chemically as I've only had 2 periods since my MC in July, I'll find out after the 18th.  Nice o see some more BFP's, will be even nicer to see the baby pics.  Leighanne, your bump is SO beautiful!  Take care all...I'll try to pop in more often for updates.
Guesito
I'm sorry they changed your U/S. That *****. I know you are anxious but try to get some rest tonight. You will feel better tomorrow when you see the wonderful little bean.

LuvKayln
Thnx Girly. After 2 MCs I realy just I am actualy scared to get a BFP. I would rather move on to adoption, but DH says I have to do my FET first.

Hannah
You know I'm always here for you hun.

babynr- Wow sweetie! You've really gone throgh a lot this year! I'm so sorry about the loss of your twins, and I'm sooo sorry about losing your dad! OMG! How said! :( That's great he had support from you and the family during his last days! I know that meant so much to him! I know grieving is so hard, but also necessary. I'm still grieving the loss of my daughter. She was still born on Dec. 17, 2007, and we also had a m/c exactly 3 years ago when I was just a couple months along. I had Kayln when I was 8 months, and she died the day before delivery due to a very tight knot in her cord. :(  Her birthday is just a couple weeks away, and then Christmas is right behind it... It'll be so hard without her! :(  I know she's alive in my heart, just like your little ones and your dad are with you! What a strong person you are! (( Hugs))

ad_06- Welcome to our thread! :) I know you're so excited for January to get here so you can start seeing your RE! I love my RE! I hope you get great results on the 4th! That's my birthday, so hopefully it'll be a good day for us all! :)

jmh2005- Good luck on your follie check tomorrow! Grow follies, growwww! ( I think they  heard me! ;)
jmh2005:  Yes, GROW, FOLLIES, GROW !!!  If they didn't hear luvkayln, maybe they'll hear me ;-)

babynr:  Welcome back :)  I'm so sorry to hear about your dad.  This has not been a good day on the thread.  Once again, I'm fighting back tears.  I can't imagine all you've been through this year.  You are in my thoughts & prayers.  Good luck on your next go-around.  January is just around the corner :)

arlotheslug:  Definitely don't blame yourself.  They don't tell us when they're sick.  They're strong like that ;)  Yes, Penny was diagnosed on June 8 and passed away Aug 1, so we had 2 months with her, but she went through chemo & it was all very difficult, especially after losing Cleo just the year before.  It's never easy!  Try to find comfort in knowing you gave him all your love. I believe he feels that and knows just how loved he is.  Take care & take time, but please do come back! ;-)

ad_06:  Welcome to you, too!  That's great that you'll start with your RE in January!  Best wishes to you :)  If you want to be added to the thread, just let me know what CD you are.

Jessie:  Thanks :)  I'll keep updating you on Thursdays, then.  Take care with the morning sickness.

Joyce:  Sounds like a crazy day.  Glad to hear you're home safely with your son :)
leighanne:  Thanks. I know, I can't believe how long our thread is getting! :)

Just FYI:  I'll probably start a new thread later this week, so keep an eye out for it :)
I am truely sorry for your losses. It sounds like you have had a time of it. I truely hope 2009 has nothing but happines for you hun.
babynr- Hello, it is great to hear from you even though it sounds like things did not settle down very much.  i am so sorry for the loss of your father.  that must have been a very difficult thing.  I hope thoguh that you like the new job.  when do you start?  I want to go back to school to take an ultrasound technician certificiation course.  Being a social worker is just tough and i kind of want something to fall back on that i dcould do an overnight shift and my fiance can work the day shift so little Jaedyn will not have to be in day care often.  That is also exciting that they will be sending your egg to you in Jan.  Thank you for your sweet comments, yes the belly is getting big.  i am trying my best to take care of it to the fullest.  I am going to leave you a comment also on your page:)

mommyin09- yeah it is getting huge, although that is great because more people can share their support with one another.

welcome everyone who is new:)
I am on CD 16. I woke up this morning sick, so I couldn't go to work. I think I'm going to go lay down for a bit. I'll catch up on here later....I feel crappy!

Thanks for all of the welcomes. It means alot.
ad_06- I'm sorry to hear your not feeling well! :( I hope you start to feel better soon!!

Guesito- Good luck today! I know you're super excited!!! :)

jmh2005- Can't wait to hear how your follie check goes today! I hope you get good news! :)
************************************************
Michelle:  (Offer support & prayers!!!)

Leighanne: BFP - 28 weeks (u/s 12/6)
vortex: BFP - 19 weeks (u/s,12/2)
Joyce: BFP - 13 weeks (doc appt 12/16)
icierain: BFP
Jessie:  BFP 8 weeks
Armyprincess: BFP - 6? weeks
Guesito:  BFP 6 weeks (u/s Today!!!)

Stacey:  C6 (Retrieval 12/9)
kmcarino:  CD7
Candie:  CD10
Mommyin09:  CD10
Hoping4_2: CD12
ad_06: CD16
Hannah1505:  CD16
jmh2005:  CD16 (u/s today!)
wishandaprayer: CD19
naf38:  CD21
arlotheslug:  CD23
mamatina:  CD27

rachjas:  4dpo
Sexykeme78: 5dpo
pyar:  6dpiui
luvkayln: 6dpo
Shysana: 7dpo
LinaG:  10dpo (u/s of kidneys today)
Keyan:  12dpo
tracy4751: 14dpt (beta yesterday)

Guesito:  I can't wait to hear your results today!  Best wishes !!! :)

jmh2005:  Let's hope for lots of big follies :)  Good luck!!!

ad_06:  Feel better!

Hannah:  I think it's normal to have lots of cm & sore bbs around the time you O.
Wow, so many new buddies!  Welcome everyone!

mommyin09 - I hope those little eggies stay put until DH is available!  :)  I can imagine that IUI is probably pretty stressful on him, so hope he's doing OK.  Are you nervous?  Something new is always scary, but I hope this is the answer for you!

luvkayln - Your tree sounds adorable.  I can't wait to see pictures.  I know this is a rough time of year for you and my heart goes out to you.  I hope this Christmas brings the hope of what's to come and many blessings to you and DH.

Arlotheslug - Oh dear, don't you dare blame yourself.  I know what you mean, it's only natural to question it and think that you could have done more, but cancer sometimes is just one of those things that sneaks up and there is nothing we can do.  I am so sorry for everything that you are going through and I understand completely if you need to take some time to heal.  Know that you are always in my thoughts and prayers.

Stacey - Wow, you're right, we definitely need some good news.  So sorry about the horse.  And about your MIL, man it's just not fair that she's been through so much and now she has to deal with this as well.  I hope she starts to feel better soon.

Guesito - Good luck with your u/s today!  Maybe we'll be doubly congratulating you soon...  :)

Keyan - How are you today?  No AF yet I hope.  

babynr - I've often thought about you and I am so sorry for the loss of your father.  you're right, it's never easy no matter what the circumstances.  I pray that your family is comforted by your memories and is given the strength to get through this difficult time.  On a better note, good luck with your next IVF.

jmh2005 - Good luck today.  hope you see lots of good follies!

ad_06 - Welcome!  I'm so sorry you've been struggling for so long, but hopefully this new doctor will be able to help.

hannah1505 - I hope things work out for you.  I know what you mean, everyone always has an opinion on our lives and it is none of their business.  We're always being asked why we don't have kids yet, what are we waiting for, etc.  I am always shocked by how insensitive people can be.
Okay all!  So exciting day for me.  I'm on CD 4 (according to this site) and I just started Clomid today!  My doctor told me to start on day 5 but that's INCLUDING my one day of spotting.  So to her, I'm on CD 5, if that makes sense to anyone.  I had a serious temperature spike this morning, also. I have no idea what that means.  My temp is normally very very low (like 96.5).  And the last few days it's been right around there. Today it spiked up to 97.3 though.  Not sure why.  I'm usking OPKs so hopefully (if I'm just ovulating VERY early) I'll catch it.

Guesito- I don't know you very well at all but I'm so excited about your results today!  Good luck, sweetie!

ad_06- It's nice to meet you!  I'm new to the thread too.  I also have PCOS.  I will be keeipng my fingers crossed for your BFP!

babynr- I'm so sorry about the loss of your dad.  You'll be in my thoughts and prayers!

Leighanne143-  thanks for the support.  My m/c's were spread over 3 1/2 years, but nonetheless.  I was very very lucky though.  Through it all my DH (who was my fiance at the time) stayed right there beside me the whole time.  Well, sort of.  Technically he was half a world away in Iraq for some of them, and stationed on the east coast for the rest of them.  But nonetheless he was there for me and loved me through it all.  I'm very lucky.  I'm so sorry to hear about your losses.  I know how difficult it can be.  And to have them so close together is terrible.  

Thanks to all for the welcome's.  I can't wait to get to know everyone better!
That's great you were able to start your clomid today! It's no big deal either way if you start it on CD 4 or 5, I always took mine either CD 2 or 3. Just as long as you start it by CD 5, you'll be fine! :) Your temp spike this morning doesn't really mean anything. It's not even necessary to temp during af, but I have been lately because i've been ovulating so early these past 2 cycles! When you see a temp spike, and your temps stay high, you can comfortably say that you ovulated on the day before your spike. We did clomid for 5 cycles, 3 with iui, all bfn. I always produced 2-3 eggs, but never got pregnant. This was supposed to be our last cycle of clomid before moving onto Follistim, but I had a cyst in my left ovary, so we couldn't take meds, but were still able to try on our own. I'm 6 dpo today, so we'll see! I'm counting on af showing, and then i'll start my Follistim on CD 3. Oh, and with clomid, your temps will probably be higher than when you weren't taking it. It tends to do that to your temps! Are you doing iui or timed intercourse? Good luck to you! I hope clomid does the trick for you! :)
Do you use fertility friend to chart your temps? If so, you should try the ovulation tracker on this site too. :)
Luvkayln- We are just using clomid right now.  The doctor told us that around day 14 I should O.  So that's when we should have intercourse.  That's all we're doing.  The doctor thinks it'll work during the 3 rounds I'm scheduled for.  I haven't even heard of fertility friend, but I do use the chart on this site.  It helps a lot!  I am really hoping that we won't have to use IUI.  We don't have very much money, so if we can't get pregnant without it... then we will probably just not have children.  I'm really crossing my fingers that the clomid will work.  Our doctor didn't tell us anything about having intercourse at a certain time of the day or anything.  Just said to have it around the time that I ovulate.  We're also using OPKs so hopefully that'll help.  
That's good that you're using opk's, because you may or may not ovualte exactly on CD 14, even with the clomid. Clomid tends to make your cycle longer. I always ovulated on CD 16 or 18 with clomid, so don't be alarmed if you don't get your +ve opk on CD 13 or 14. Did they ever look into why you had 5 m/c's? Did you concieve (conceive) all them naturally? We've been pregnant twice, both naturally, we just thought doing fertility treatments would get us another bfp sooner! No luck yet, but clomid just didn't work for me. I have read about a lot of girls that do get pregnant with it, with or without iui! I looked at your profile, I didn't see your ovulation tracker?! I'm keeping my fingers X'd for you too that the clomid does work for you, and that'd be great if you did concieve (conceive) within your first 3 cycles of it! :) You deserve it! :)
Hello my friends,

Just to tell U to not worry about me, I'm very well, my kidneys are super, so I don't need to worry about them at all, I give also my urine for microbiological testing to see
do I have any bad bacteria in my bladder (because if I have E. collie? I hope I don't, I should not be prego., it can harm my future angel) I hope that results will be negative on Thursday or Friday. I'm positive though!:-)  

Guestito - I'm waiting for new wonderful news, future mother! :-))) Good Luck!

Arlotheslug - sweety! don't you blame yourself. It was God wish, you gave ARLO the love that no one will give him! Arlo- Rest in peace! Please think that one life is going, but another life will be coming! Here is my true story about that:
My sister wanted so much to become pregnant with her 1 child, they were trying but they where pushing their selfs more when they found out that their mothers are going to leave this world. The same year when her DH lost his mother and we lost our mother,:( they wanted either 1 grandmother to see the first grandchild, but it never happened. After 3 months from 2 lost in the same year my sister became pregnant :)?!? It was very strange but interesting my Mammy and my BLM died :( in the same year, my sister got prego :) after that in the same year. Grandmothers where born in the same month different years, and can U believe that my niece was born next year, in the same month when the 2 grandmothers where born. Amazing! That's my story.
Take you time, take care of your self, and keep in touch! God Bless U!!! Strong Hugs from me!

jmh2005: GROW, FOLLIES, GROW !!! I hope they will hear me :o)

babynr:  I'm so sorry to hear about your dad.  I wish you and your family health, strengths and love to continue his mission in this world! All the best and good luck on your next go-around.  

ad_06:  Welcome!  That's great that you'll start with your RE in January!  Best wishes to you, God Bless :)

Joyce:  You have adventures in you life! Take care from snowy Michigan roads. I have been there in December so I know how it looks. I don't drive in my country when is snowing, I don't have control under my car that time! But I'm glad to hear that you're home safely with your son.

Mamushko - I left U a message.

All the others, Take care, love and peace, SSBD:-)

I'm going out for a drink with my friends!

P.S. I got tired because I use dictionary to write to U, can U imagine how hart is that for me, I adore writing but I can't express my self as I really want. I hope u will understand me, it is hard to describe what I want to tell in English language. ;)))

luvkayln-  I conceived naturally all times.  My problem was with my doctor at the time.  The guy should be fired and have his license taken away.  I didn't have a D&C with ANY of my miscarriages.  Not even an ultrasound.  The doctor didn't believe me with 2 of my miscarriages, then the other 3 he told me that my body would take care of it on its own.  Big problem!  After my last m/c, my period started and lasted just over 6 months.  I got a new doctor about 3 months into since I was getting nowhere with my doctor.  She tried putting me on birth control to stop it.  After 6 weeks...it was still really heavy and bad.  So we did blood work (yup let's take MORE blood from my body).  I got in for an ultrasound a few weeks later and a few days after that I was on the operating table.  Finally.  They found a bunch of scar tissue and some permanant damage.  There was also an infection since my body didn't dispose of everything properly.  But we finally got it under control.  My new doctor thinks that the reason I miscarried the first was probably something normal (stress, etc).  Then after that... my body was just damaged and weak and couldn't sustain the pregnancy.  So now we're hopeful.  I've also been diagnosed with PCOS so that's why we're on clomid.  The doctor is afraid that with my pcos plus the permanant damage to my uterus...the sooner we have a baby, the better.  

Sorry, I know I just wrote a book!  ha ha
OMG! I can't believe your doctor did NOTHING to help you out! I had a d&c with my m/c, and my doctor was freaking out b/c I wanted to try and expel the baby on my own since I didn't have insurance at the time. Well, after 7 days of non stop bleeding/cramping the baby was still there, so we finally did a d&c. That's a very serious situation, especially if they weren't even monitering you while you were going through your m/c! What a jerk!! You're right, he does need his license taken away! At least now you have a doctor who CARES about what they do! I'm very hopeful for you! :)
Thanks!  Yeah, it was terrible, but it's over now. My doctor now is great.  She's already set up appointments every month so that she sees me every cycle to help us get pregnant faster.  She said it's pretty common to have to up the clomid dosage, so I'm preparing myself for that.  Although I am really hoping it happens this month!  

So I know I'm really stupid, but I have a question.  How many LH surge's do you get per cycle?  And when should you start having intercourse exactly?  When you first get an LH surge?  A few days before you think you'll get one?  Some of this stuff is just really confusing.  And there's just so much to remember.  I just want to get it right.  We want to be parents so badly!
mrspace24: Sounds like you've been through a lot! I'm glad you found a new doc & you're moving forward :) Best wishes!

Lina: Don't apologize for your English! It's amazing that you can express yourself so well :) If only we could write to you in Yugoslavian! It's good to hear your kidneys are fine. Good luck with the blood work. I'll check out my note. Grlim te :-)

Candie: So far, so good :) Dh isn't worried about the iui. He can provide a sample from home, which is great. Now let's hope the timing works out :) Am I right that we're both CD10?
You're not stupid at all! We all learn by asking, right! :) You get 1 LH surge 24-48 hours prior to ovulation. You're fertile period starts about 5 days before ovulating, so start bd'ing anytime in those 5 days, just make sure you get the day before and the day of ovulation to up your chances!

They started me out on 50 mg, and I only made 1 egg so they upped my dose to 100 mg and I always made 2-3 eggs! It just depends on how many eggs you're shooting for!
Sorry girls, my last message was to mrspace24! ~  Oops! ~ :)

Mommyin09- Wow, that's cool dh can produce his sample at home! You must live pretty close to your RE's office! Lucky you! :) My dh has to come with me everytime because it's over 30 minutes away. Are you having a good day at work?

hey all,
started my new job today i loved it....
and im o'ing so hope it takes my mind of it....

hope everyone is ok,

im not a new comer ant more hehe...

luck and hugs to all xxxxxx
Hello ladies!

I am back from a whirlwind Thanksgiving/Wedding weekend! Hope everyone is doing well-I am going to catch up on the last week I have missed.

I did my Ovidrel shot on Friday night, so I guess I am now 5dpo? Since I did not use follistim this month b/c of a cyst, I am having NO side effects like I did last month-whew! Now just hanging out in the dreaded 2ww.

Blood test scheduled for 12/15
hannah & wishandaprayer- Welcome to the 2ww! :) Hannah- congrats on your new job! It makes a huge difference when you enjoy it! :)

Gueito- Still waiting.....  :)
I agree with Luvkayln. For me, I also get nauseous a few days before my lh surge & that tells me it's coming :) Your estrogen surges just before your lh. It's amazing what we learn when we're ttc! :)
Are you 6dpo? How are you feeling? Does that mean you o'd on Thursday?
Hey there :) Yes, a slow day at work, but I jeep getting kicked offline! (I'm using my phone). That's why there's a delay in my response. Yes, we live very close to our RE. I think it's about 8 miles & we've gotten there in 10 min :) How's your day going? Are you home?
wow! i actually forgot i am in the tww lol how mad is that thats how occupied i am
if i get preg this month they will say se i told you if you take your mind of it lol

im nervous now but exited xxx

WOW carnt get over that lol
xx
No follies this time on the right, they must have all grown on the right =(. Really not in a good mood now. I guess we start femera again to try to get ovulation on the right side next time...lets hope
When I took clomid CDs 5-9, it delayed O til about CDs 19-21. I usually O between CDs 14-16.
I am just hoping that after having this D&C done, that I will get a BFP this month! I thought for sure that I had Endo, because every female on my mom sides has it. That is why this Dr did a Lap. Thankfully I didn't have it, but now it's kind of like, what in the heck is going on?
  I would rather get a BFP this cycle then wait til Jan for the RE. I know how much stress is going to come along with going to an RE. My insurance will only pay for the first visit, then I have to pay for everything up front after my 1st visit. I guess we will just see what is going to go on between now and then :)
I'm trying not to think about it very much this cycle. I haven't even did my temps, just hoping that if I'm not all on track with OPKs and temp maybe my body will just be relaxed enough...Fingers Crossed!! lol
ad_06-   Good luck, girl. I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you!!  I just started clomid and I'm hoping that this is my month.  I'm ready for the tww!!
mommyin09 - That's so nice that dh can give his sample at home.  This is one of those times where it would be so nice if we could pick our O date!  :)  Actually, I'm cd11 today, but that's OK.  It will all change once we get past O.

mrspace - That is so awful about your old doctor.  I really hope Clomid works for you.  I agree with luvkayln, Clomid can make you O later than usual.  I didn't O until cd16.  My first cycle on it, I kept expecting to see the +OPK and it wasn't happening when the doctor said it should and I was so scared.  Since you're not sure how your body will respond, maybe start the BD a few days after you take your last pill and then BD at least every other day until you get your +OPK and then BD that day and the next 2.  That should cover your bases.

jmh2005 - So sorry about your follies.  I hope they pick the right side next time.  I know how discouraged you probably are, but don't give up.  

Hannah - I'm glad to hear your new job is going well.  Hope it keeps your mind of the tww and you get your BFP soon!

LinaG - That's great news that your kidneys are OK.  Hope your urine test comes back good too.  Thanks for sharing your inspiring story, that shows us all that there is hope.

ad_06 - I hope this cycle of relaxation will help you get your BFP!  We've been ttc for 2 1/2 years and the doctors can't find anything wrong with us, so I know how frustrating it can get.  We're also holding out hope that we won't have to see and RE, so here's to us both getting lucky on our own!
candie429-  As you can probably all tell by my fast responses, I'm pretty bored today.  Thanks so much for your help.  I can't even begin to tell you all how much this site (and this thread) have helped me so far.  We are only on day 1 of clomid.  I'm ready for it to be Christmas so then I'll be in the tww by then!  I just hope we have great news for new years.

Just out of curiousity.  Has anyone here ever felt like just screaming at their DH through all of this.  DON'T get me wrong!  I LOVE my DH.  He is amazing and wonderful. But the last few days he's just been getting on my nerves!  We were discussing baby names.  He picked the boys names.  I had NO say.  They are important to him and I understand that I'm okay with that.  But now, I picked the girls names and he has decided to fight me on it.  He doesn't like them and now he wants to pick the girls names too!  I'm the one who went through the miscarriages alone because he was fighting for our country.  I'm the one who's gone to doctor after doctor.  And who's having to do all this charting and remembering and pill taking.  I'm the one struggling with all the mood swings and emotional chaos.  And I'll be the one carrying the baby for 9 months and giving birth to it.  Is it so much to ask to name it?  Ugh.  
Sorry.  I love my dh very very very much. I think it's just my mood swings talking.  

Sorry about that everyone.
Saw one sac today and baby.... Dr. said too early for heartbeat but everything looked good! yey.. My husband said only 1??? LOL Dr said still too early and embryos do split sometimes... Never know!!!Im just as happy!
candie ... me 2 no it would make my lfe complete just imagining holding my little on smlling hat baby smell makes me warm inside xxx

jus having a comment back means the world to me xx
i dont mark my o anymore it stresses me out to much but i think i am o.ing or have o'd tomz i think ill be around 1 dpo i am starting to mark in the new yr but i needed a rest over christmas xx
Hello ladies!! I bet you all thought I had dropped off the face of the earth huh!!! LOL No, I am doing fine. I think my system is FINALLY trying to get back to normal since going back on B/C, cause AF showed a lil while ago and all the years I took b/c I ALWAYS started on Tuesday and today is Tuesday!! So, last month it started on Thursday so hopefully it will stay normal. I am gonna stay on them til late spring-early summer and try it again. I miss you guys and an SO jealous of all the BFP's now!! SSBD to ALL!!! Talk to ya'll soon!! ;)

Tina
This is great news!! One is great-you are soooo lucky
I am so happy for you!!!!! I knew everything would be fine. Keep growing that little bean!!!!
I've checked on this post from time to time, I love when you guys get BFP it makes me so happy for all you.  But I just read that your DH was in iraq, is he still in the military?  If he is some of the bigger military hospitals do help with fertility treatments.  A lot of the meds are free and IUI only costs about $25 a round... Most military don't know about this.  Also they do IVF at a very low rate... If he's still in you should check into it.

Good luck to you all, I love hearing about the BFP!!!  So SSBD to you all and keep them comming!
7dpo and i am home sick.  I think i caught the cold an i feel so tired and stuffed all i have done is sleep.  I ate a lil today an felt nauseous right after not sure if its cause i am sick or cause its a sympton.  Plus i am scared to take any meds just in case i am pregnant.   Think i will just curl up on the bed an try to take my mind off of it.  
Oh Hun,
I know that feeling. I'm so sorry you are so sick. And then to feel as though you can't take anything, just in case. It's jsut awful.

I hope you feel better soon.

jmh2005:  Oh, I'm so sorry!  I know how disappointing it is when things don't work out right.  Hopefully the Femara will help get this straight.  Hang in there!!!

ad_06:  I'm sorry for all you've gone through!  I'm sure it will be difficult to have to pay for your RE up front, so best wishes to you this month :)  

Shysana:  Feel better!  I've had a cold since last week & I'm getting closer to O.  It doesn't make it easy to be "in the mood" ;-)  Take care!

Guesito:  Great news!  I'm so happy for you & dh !!! :) I'm sure you're ecstatic to have seen the sac :)

Mamatina:  Good for you!  I'm so glad your body's getting back on track.  It's been a long road for you!

Candie:  I will change your status on our next thread :)  Are you using opks yet?

I'm going to be starting a new thread in a moment.  It's going to be a continuation of this one.  The title seems too fitting to change it :)  
Actually, my DH is a USMC Veteran.  We're not covered by military insurance.  It's awful.  Ha!  We're not even covered by veteran insurance.  We had to pay for my hubby's hearing aides since he lost some of his hearing in Iraq.  Don't get me wrong, I love the military....but it's a serious love/hate relationship at times.  I'm so thankful to have my hubby home.

Hi guys looks like i'm out this month started spotting last night hoping it could be implantation but deep down inside i know its af feeling rubish don't know where to go from here good everyone god bless
Hi girls ~ I'm on a hiatis for a cycle while TTC, due to my RE's office being on break for the Christmas/New Year season.  I didn't make the break-off so instead of changing my cycle to IUI (another after 12++..??..don't think I'll waste the $$).  So I decided yesterday @US/BW appt to just take a break and then start again on day 2 of my next cycle.  Tra was booted off again for a long time and since they weren't taking new adds for a couple of weeks, I was interested in the site and the support you girls offer eachother.  Tra's Beta came back negative.  She will be starting another cycle.

HOPING for a BFP for all.
Viewing 201-204 comments: