Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
What are the Chances of a PG?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

What are the Chances of a PG?

Me and my Girlfriend were playing. She made me ejaculate 4 times that day in non penetrating sexual intercourse. The 4th time I ejaculated, and she wiped the reminiscent of post-ejaculatory fluids on a bed sheet quite a lot for that one finger. in a few minutes (2 or 3) she would continue by Masturbating and penetrating her vagina with the one finger she wiped down. From what I've been told she can get pregnant, but it is highly unlikly. This is because her acidic environment, the lack of sperm cells in the 4th ejaculation (still quite a lot in numbers), white blood cells attacking them, the finger not reaching all the way to the cervix and some other factors. I know she MAY get P.G, but what are the chances. I've been worried to the point where I can't sleep. We are both 17 and have had intercourse twice (protected). She is not on any pill and the "incident" happened a week ago. The intercourse happened nearly 2 months ago. So I'm sure it wasn't that. Help?