Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
What are the Chances of a PG?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

What are the Chances of a PG?

Me and my Girlfriend were playing. She made me ejaculate 4 times that day in non penetrating sexual intercourse. The 4th time I ejaculated, and she wiped the reminiscent of post-ejaculatory fluids on a bed sheet quite a lot for that one finger. in a few minutes (2 or 3) she would continue by Masturbating and penetrating her vagina with the one finger she wiped down. From what I've been told she can get pregnant, but it is highly unlikly. This is because her acidic environment, the lack of sperm cells in the 4th ejaculation (still quite a lot in numbers), white blood cells attacking them, the finger not reaching all the way to the cervix and some other factors. I know she MAY get P.G, but what are the chances. I've been worried to the point where I can't sleep. We are both 17 and have had intercourse twice (protected). She is not on any pill and the "incident" happened a week ago. The intercourse happened nearly 2 months ago. So I'm sure it wasn't that. Help?
This game is hard, especially with all of the waiting. Like you said, the chances are low, it's highly unlikely. The only thing to do is wait another week, and take a pregnancy test. (Your gf :), of course not you). The egg only lives up to an hour after ovulation, so if she would've ovulated a few days before "playtime" the egg would have been dead. I don't know if any of this offers comfort, but I hope it helps. I'm sure you've heard this a few times, but: an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure... Use protection next time. Remember to breath... You will be fine. Good luck.